Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Weren’t we linked with Openda? Or scouted him? Has had a good couple of months it seems.

Good player, strong, full of running, suggested him a while back but think we might be looking at other higher profile strikers.

Personally I’d be happy with a strike force of Watkins supported by Openda and Archer with Duran out on loan. 

35 minutes ago, burchy said:

This is Burchy bait and I will gladly bite, yes, although I’d also use him LM too

Is it? I had heard of him and seen him play once thinking yea he is pretty good.

I was looking for stats on players and he just stood out a lot.

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

PSG have a buy back clause, so to go beyond that it would cost a lot, but a very highly rated player who has performed well this season. 

Well unless PSG actually want to 'keep' him that isn't an issue you are basically just calling PSG to ask how much instead of PSV

4 hours ago, paul514 said:

Well unless PSG actually want to 'keep' him that isn't an issue you are basically just calling PSG to ask how much instead of PSV

I think he’s been quoted in the media as saying it’s down to him on the PSG buy back so would be an option. He’d cost a fair ole chunk though but he’s only just turned 20 and he’ll just get better and better. 

7 hours ago, paul514 said:

Is it? I had heard of him and seen him play once thinking yea he is pretty good.

I was looking for stats on players and he just stood out a lot.

Sorry bud, I did the same, looked as his stats and suggested him as an option for the LM role a while back. He can basically play anywhere along the front line, centrally as a No10 or as you’ve suggested in the Buendia role just behind Watkins. 

He’s a grafter as well and gets stuck in. 

• Like 1