Jhon Durán

PieFacE

If it's true, and if it's to do with playing time (both big ifs), I find it weird that someone who plays a team sport can find it so hard to have objectivity. I know he wants to progress, but we're really starting to pick up top results, and Ollie is killing it at the minute. Sometimes you gotta suck it up, wish them well and wait for your time. 

2 hours ago, grantholtgolazo said:

Looking at twitter it does seem the rumor originated in Colombia football circles, not much in the way of verifiable info though; but I’m also relying on the translate tweet button which doesn’t help with nuance 

Didn't the " sources close to Youri Tielemans " camp also describe his falling out with Emery and wanting to leave in January as well?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Didn't the " sources close to Youri Tielemans " camp also describe his falling out with Emery and wanting to leave in January as well?

Feels like there's a bit more to this one though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I heard he''s fed up of Duran Duran puns so has changed his surname to Wet-Wet

It's a Sweet Little Mystery how he think's that would stop the puns.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

also unverified claims he has an injury, just as unverified as him throwing a strop, but people will always go all in on the drama

To be fair, unverified Twitter claims about injuries to Villa players usually become verified on an annoyingly regular basis.

Edited by Risso
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, HKP90 said:

If it's true, and if it's to do with playing time (both big ifs), I find it weird that someone who plays a team sport can find it so hard to have objectivity. I know he wants to progress, but we're really starting to pick up top results, and Ollie is killing it at the minute. Sometimes you gotta suck it up, wish them well and wait for your time. 

I always find it fair if players wants to leave due to a lack of playing time.

On a contrary I have far less respect for players who is happy to sit on that bench every week sucking off wages from the club.

It's a short career. You don't have that many years to play and develop in your prime.

Edited by Pinebro

23 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I always find it fair if players wants to leave due to a lack of playing time.

On a contrary I have far less respect for players who is happy to sit on that bench every week sucking off wages from the club.

It's a short career. You don't have that many years to play and develop in your prime.

True, I agree with you, but Jhon has been given minutes in Europe, and he's one injury away from being the main striker for a PL side in the top 5. No other PL team in the top 3/4 of the league is going to give better right now. Maybe when he does grasp his chance. 

Â