Weekends Football 14/15 January

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Three Newcastle players in the box as he takes it. 100% should have been retaken.

For what it's worth, looks like both Fulham players are also technically in the box as well (if they drew the lines). Not sure that makes a difference, though.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Fulham train derailed at least.

VT is amusing on weekends like this. People seemed more annoyed by teams winning we can't really finish above and want teams to win who we can finish above!🤣

I agree, today I wanted Fulham and Palace to lose to give us a better chance of catching them. And now Fulham have played 20... if we win our game in hand we'll be just 3 points behind those pesky badgers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, robby b said:

I agree, today I wanted Fulham and Palace to lose to give us a better chance of catching them. And now Fulham have played 20... if we win our game in hand we'll be just 3 points behind those pesky badgers.

I'd have been fine with Fulham 0-0 tbh. Would've been three 0-0s for Newcastle so that's when doubt starts to creep into minds as we had a few 0-0s under MON in both 08/09 and the following season and then poor runs started.

Now the late goal for Newcastle will probably set them off on another run.

A newly promoted team winning four games in a row is pretty rare so Fulham were always going to lose sooner or later. We should be above them in six weeks time. 

Anyone got a clue when Leicester away is going to be placed?

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

Building up the Norf Laandan derby in a way they would NEVER build up the Birmingham derby despite the Birmingham derby being 10 times more passionate and hateful. 

This will be a bunch of toffs applauding politely at the marvelous display of a keen sporting contest. 

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Building up the Norf Laandan derby in a way they would NEVER build up the Birmingham derby despite the Birmingham derby being 10 times more passionate and hateful. 

This will be a bunch of toffs applauding politely at the marvelous display of a keen sporting contest. 

Its on at 4.30pm, I'm sure last year or at keast in previous years its been played mid week

Tells you everything you need to know

Â