Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

28 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The exact same happened on his debut against Leeds wasnt it ? Replaced Digne and had a torrid time. And then bar the odd game just got better and better. Good news is he doesnt seem any slower. 

Was just about to post the same

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure CBS (Cry Baby Saka) tried to hack him down as he got away from him at some point. As if the horror challenge on him last season wasn't bad enough.

Saka will never reach his potential if he doesn't stop being such a baby.

9 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

This sexy guy shut down Saka when he came on. He’s so pretty too. Ufft!

He is such a dreamboat, sorry Morgan there  is a new sheriff in my mucky thoughts 🥰🥰

9 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Gives us way more attacking prowess than Digne.

His shirt to lose now imo.

Disagree, Digne still starts for me. Redeemed himself with his goal but he was shocking for their goal.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i wonder if we'll see both him and digne start with alex playing LW

This. Would rather Konsa at RB and a digne/Moreno combo on the left. Could absolutely see that working. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jim said:

Disagree, Digne still starts for me. Redeemed himself with his goal but he was shocking for their goal.

Yes the goal we conceded was so bad as it was his job to clear after the head away and his body position was all wrong with no clue Lewis-Potter was behind him.

Still against 10 men we needed him to play as a left winger and gamble at the back post and he did that.

He's still feeling his way up, Ramsey being incredibly rusty infront of him dosen't help. Think Digne comes back in v Sheffield and then Moreno starts at Old Trafford.

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i wonder if we'll see both him and digne start with alex playing LW

As I said when I suggested Torres playing in midfield to replace Kamara. Sometimes while you can see how it may work, I also would say any of his attacking positives just wouldn't happen if he played further forward. If we were to play negatively against a tough team, maybe. I don't think it would a consideration though, last half an hour in a game maybe. Not from the start of a game though.

1 minute ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

As I said when I suggested Torres playing in midfield to replace Kamara. Sometimes while you can see how it may work, I also would say any of his attacking positives just wouldn't happen if he played further forward. If we were to play negatively against a tough team, maybe. I don't think it would a consideration though, last half an hour in a game maybe. Not from the start of a game though.

Definitely don't want Torres playing midfield

• Like 2

Â