Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

Guest av1
20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently Chelsea interested as well.

95 mill transfer fee and a 12 year contract?

If at first you don’t succeed - buy more left backs 🤣

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Clearly better than KDB?

To be clear I don’t think he’s a better player than KDB (I don’t think anyone is really) but I do think if you asked a City fan for a list of their best performing players this season he’d be ahead of him - despite way more goal contributions from KDB. Lately Grealish has been the second name on the team sheet after Haaland. But this is all off topic and a big diversion from the point I was responding to which is teams don’t deliberately spend £100m for someone to sit on their bench.

• Like 1

Was indeed poor today.

Summed up by delaying a pass to an in space Ramsey for a lifetime, finally decides to play it, and because he didn't actually want to play it for some reason, ended up underhitting it and losing it to the Wolves player right in front of him.

But tbf, the way Ramsey played today, can see why he didn't want to give it him.

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

What the f**k is this sex god doing on page 3?

Responsible for ball of the season yesterday on 40 mins.

Total class and a hilarious buy at £13m.

He’s transformed how we play. Such a clever signing. 

Anyone see his Football Focus interview? Settling in well and managed a few sentences in English at the start which shows he's adapting well. He likes his "Feeshhh and chips" anyway if not the weather. 🤩

Also already close to our Spanish speakers and he's got a twitch account where they're all gaming and Coutinho comes in through the window!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steero113 said:

What the f**k is this sex god doing on page 3?

Responsible for ball of the season yesterday on 40 mins.

Total class and a hilarious buy at £13m.

The one where Watkins missed the header?

I saw a spooky ghost at that cross.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Anyone see his Football Focus interview? Settling in well and managed a few sentences in English at the start which shows he's adapting well. He likes his "Feeshhh and chips" anyway if not the weather. 🤩

Also already close to our Spanish speakers and he's got a twitch account where they're all gaming and Coutinho comes in through the window!

Wasn't that Carlos coming through the window, a few weeks back?

Â