VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

30 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Cynthia Weil, 82. Songwriter (with her husband Barry Mann) of multiple hits. 

'You've Lost That Lovin Feeling', 'On Broadway' and I love this one...

She had a hand in some belters.

Bam is going to end up featuring here sooner rather than later. He's spiralled downwards at such a pace that it's only a matter of time before an OD, drug/booze related misadventure, heart attack, or straight up suicide will get him.

39 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Bam is going to end up featuring here sooner rather than later. He's spiralled downwards at such a pace that it's only a matter of time before an OD, drug/booze related misadventure, heart attack, or straight up suicide will get him.

I thought the same about Steve-O.  Some of the videos he posted were truly scary.  But he has really turned his life around.  

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I thought the same about Steve-O.  Some of the videos he posted were truly scary.  But he has really turned his life around.  

I think Bam and Steve-O are quite different personalities, and always have been, and that's what sets their trajectories apart now.

Steve-O was a hedonist and had substance issues, but his head was generally in the right place when he wasn't **** up, and he seems to have a good idea of who he is and what he stands for and what he believes in. Bam has the substance abuse issues but his personality and mental state are also a mess. He's much more nihilistic than Steve-O, he doesn't seem to have much of a filter on what is and isn't right, and he's taken the collapse of his professional endeavours extremely poorly to the point he's just spiralled downwards.

Steve-O off the drugs is a pretty rounded person, who has the basic foundation to live a decent life on a even keel. Bam isn't, his life is chaotic and an endless rotation of disasters and bad choices. He's not coming out of that.

• Like 1