Formula One - 2023

BOF

30 minutes ago, BOF said:

🤔 Are you sure it's the Red Bulls you detest? ;) Or just Max :P 

Max mostly.

I don't like the idea that some sugar and caffeine magnate had too much money on his hands and decided to ruin sport, but he is no longer with us so I'm going to concentrate on the rubber faced man-child.

• Haha 1

I certainly can't imagine him doing that. It wouldn't look good and would slightly tarnish his legacy. Whatever we all think about him, there's a massive ego there and he cares what people think. Plus there's probably quite sizeable image and contractual commitments so he'd owe companies a lot of money to do it. Nah I think he sits it out. But he might go at the end of the season if the car looks a mile off.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Max mostly.

I don't like the idea that some sugar and caffeine magnate had too much money on his hands and decided to ruin sport, but he is no longer with us so I'm going to concentrate on the rubber faced man-child.

I dislike Max because you can never race fair with him. If he has a decent challenger he'll just play corner ultimatum jeopardy. 

I very much dislike Horner, who is a hypocritical twatbag who leaves a trail of talented drivers in the dust because he's too busy sucking Max off. He'll moan like f*** about every other team in the pit lane, then when they are on top and demonstrably cheat, everyone is 'harrassing' Red Bull. He wears ruthlessness like a badge of honour, but never once considers his own responsibility when a failure occurs. He's like all the worst bosses you've ever had multiplied by 50. 

In general I can't stand Red Bull. They were why I had less interest in F1 last year. I just hope to ignore them this year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Max complaining about grip and instability on the RB19 prior to his taking pole by a second this afternoon.

I cannot see them being far ahead this year, I'd worry that Ferrari have fallen back a bit but it does seem like the field has converged a lot. Mercedes will out develop them over the course of the season too so if they are not far off them here they will be confident again.

9 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I dislike Max because you can never race fair with him. If he has a decent challenger he'll just play corner ultimatum jeopardy. 

I very much dislike Horner, who is a hypocritical twatbag who leaves a trail of talented drivers in the dust because he's too busy sucking Max off. He'll moan like f*** about every other team in the pit lane, then when they are on top and demonstrably cheat, everyone is 'harrassing' Red Bull. He wears ruthlessness like a badge of honour, but never once considers his own responsibility when a failure occurs. He's like all the worst bosses you've ever had multiplied by 50. 

In general I can't stand Red Bull. They were why I had less interest in F1 last year. I just hope to ignore them this year.

This. 

I can't stand the man. 

• Like 1

Doesn't look like a whole lot has changed from last year. Red Bull looks so comfortable and in a league of its own. Ferrari is second best with maybe Aston Martin third best. 

I got so bored of F1 last season and this season hasn't started too well either, which sucks cause I love Formula One. 

• Like 1