World Cup: Matches

Genie

4 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Hindsight is a great thing. They’ll look back at how shite Poland are and think “ why didn’t we take it to them “

Lozano was so excellent, so fun to watch. Sometimes it felt like his level of energy and enthusiasm wasn’t being reflected elsewhere in his team, and he kept just trying and trying. It was like some nightmare where no matter what he did, he couldn’t seem to make a goal happen 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

The Spanish-language coverage in the states on Univision Deportes is all men with carefully trimmed eyebrows and Pep heads and women with long straight shiny hair. 

Always thought it be like this . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Everyone saying this, but the way this Cup has been going who really knows mate?

Can't see it. They have to give lewandowski some sort of service which they didn't tonight. Very lucky to go through.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Poland are a dire, drab side though.

They are or they have been but I just don’t think they can possibly even try to play that way against France. It’s literally pointless.

There is some talent there so we’ll see. 

17 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

They are or they have been but I just don’t think they can possibly even try to play that way against France. It’s literally pointless.

They are top heavy with nothing in between. Lewa and Milik play with Barca and Juve. Glik and Kiwior play with Spezia and Benevento. It be like England having Kane and Rashford upfront with Kyle Bartley and Ben Gibson in defence. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

In a month's time, Cash has had to mark Ronaldo and Messi and now will have to mark Mbappé. Good practice for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Come on Mexico 

Sorry Matty but that performance was shameful.

I hope that you meant the team's performance, not his. I think that he defended pretty well, actually. He made some decisive clearances. Arguably he could have done better on the second goal, but he got left in a bad position by his teammate who switched off of Alvarez.

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

Our least talented squad ever and we've somehow managed to score every game, keep back to back clean sheets and progress. I'm a combination of stoked and stunned to be honest. Been a much more enjoyable ride than I expected it to be.

Not just score in every game, but score first and all from open play.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, penguin said:

Ferdinand saying Messi is one of the best penalty takers in the world, isn’t it one of the areas he is actually pretty average? 

The man that said Oles at the wheel

Genius

Add to which, England only ever win the World Cup under a Labour government, so I think the Tories should do the decent thing, and stand down. 

FB_IMG_1669880874039.jpg

Edited by mjmooney