Unai Emery

PeterSw

23 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but since Emery came in, the only teams that we've played and not yet beaten at least once are: Liverpool and Wolves. Pretty darn impressive to do that within 40 something games.

And Stevenage 😛😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

on that note, where are the Emery cams for Man City, Arsenal & Brentford?

if we dont get them, i think i am going to propose a sit in at Villa park, in the centre circle, until we get them.

maybe they are saving the for the title parade? 😁

9 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Going to be tough in 15 years when a succession of promising young managers fail to replicate the Emery years

In that case we better employ whoever is his Bob Paisley as his successor 

On 15/12/2023 at 17:08, Made In Aston said:

Was it me or was emery more expressive and excited in today's press conference. He was like a child in a sweet shop at time 😀

He has just secured more points in a calendar year, than any manager before him, in the history of the club.

I think he is entitled to be pleased.

So stadium rebuild not happening, prices going up anyway, kit is a disaster, main sponsor is a betting firm, the new badge is already being thrown out to be replaced by something and the 150 year anniversary thingy looks not great.

Thank god for Emery and the stuff he's having the players produce on the pitch. Just fantastic stuff. On field stuff is what matters to me so I'm happy. But it would be nice if the club could get the off field stuff to match in the coming years.

• Like 2

Â