Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gets a total free hit this season, it’s already a write off - not in terms of the points tally - but rather in terms of fragility and uncertainty and 

Just steady the ship and not get relegated and he gets 12 months of ZERO criticism from me.  

• Like 1

Also, from this article: https://www.espn.co.uk/football/villarreal-espvillarreal/story/4651540/arnaut-danjuma-interview-villarreal-star-talks-champions-leagueworking-for-unai-emery-and-facing-liverpool

"Emery is special: he's one of the main reasons why I came to Villarreal," Danjuma said. "It's such a privilege to work under him as a coach. He is so open with the players and I am learning so much from him. It is really enjoyable to work with him. He is one of the best. He is different."

Edited by Tom13
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Thug said:

Gets a total free hit this season, it’s already a write off - not in terms of the points tally - but rather in terms of fragility and uncertainty and 

Just steady the ship and not get relegated and he gets 12 months of ZERO criticism from me.  

Lol a free hit , have a look at some of the the quality threads on this forum . 😁

37 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The Dougie Luiz contract is the giveaway I think

Yes that sort of went under the radar a little - the whole sky was falling according to a lot of people ( yes Gerrard was a busted flush.) 

But getting Dougie's contract sorted was vitally important for the health of the 1st team of this football club. He is the best central midfielder we've had in a decade (and alongside Kamara in a well coached side will be a great pairing.)

6 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I'm happy with that appointment, its a tier below Pochettino and that calibre of manager but still a very good appointment who is more than ambitious enough for were we want to be for the forseeable future. Maybe this guy can get us into Europe and win it at some point, what a fantastic record he has in the Europa.

If you compare what emery’s achieved to what poch has it’s not even close. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Unbelievable some comments on FB I've seen like "best of the rest pick but a good one" "I'm not so sure on this one"

Some people have no clue

I’m convinced someone has rounded up the thickest words removed in the country and signed them all up to Facebook villa groups. 

• Haha 2

Â