Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Just now, rodders0223 said:

You can forget the manager. First and foremost we need to sort out the structure of the club 

We have no football people. We buy bad players. We spend huge sums of money. We pay people way too much. We buy bad characters.

The whole thing needs ripping from the head down.

We have said that for basically 20 years.

What is baffling is that we seemed to have got a structure under Deano in getting young players in and improving the academy, only to do a massive U turn in Gerrard who bought older players on massive wages and hardly played any of the U23.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

You can forget the manager. First and foremost we need to sort out the structure of the club 

We have no football people. We buy bad players. We spend huge sums of money. We pay people way too much. We buy bad characters.

The whole thing needs ripping from the head down.

I hope you're wrong. I hope that a new coach can motivate and inspire new levels of individual and collective performances from these players who previously played well  here and elsewhere🤞

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well this doesn't sound great either.

However, there is a whole world of good Managers out there.

Might also explain why they've been holding our.

I’ve a feeling we’ll see an interim until the WC

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well this doesn't sound great either.

However, there is a whole world of good Managers out there.

Might also explain why they've been holding our.

Its not much of a stretch to say we won't have a new manager by Sunday, it's basically Friday now! I reckon I could do this fake ITK nonsense 

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

We have said that for basically 20 years.

What is baffling is that we seemed to have got a structure under Deano in getting young players in and improving the academy, only to do a massive U turn in Gerrard who bought older players on massive wages and hardly played any of the U23.

Deano and borris back in place by next weekend?

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

and that dude may have no idea what he’s talking about…

The same dude said Dougie was leaving in Jan (still could) but also said never signing the contract. Things change. Money talks. 

5 minutes ago, Deano'sLob said:

I hope not, not a progressive step IMO

What do you mean by that (honest question)? It’s certainly progress on what we’ve had. He is a manager who has very recently won major things. If you want someone ‘young and hungry’ an argument could be made that Gerrard was that person. he’s actually younger than both Klopp and Guardiola. 

Just now, duke313 said:

I’ve a feeling we’ll see an interim until the WC

I still think they are further down the line with somebody than we know.  This may have accelerated it but I can’t believe they really are only starting now.  I think we’ll see somebody in over the next week or two.

• Like 2