Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

More chance.of the new crest having a Zidane headbutt sculpture as the new mascot.

Zidane headbutting Gerrard out the door is the new crest and both unveiled same day

I like it

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Yep - if only he wasn't sacked, he would have taken them down. Absolute legend

Yep shame really, he would’ve had them playing Championship football now.

Maccabi Haifa legend Barak Bakhar!

In all seriousness, we need someone that has:

- Reasonable experience of and a degree of success at managing at the highest level. 
- Will be able to get the best out of the side we currently have.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

Maccabi Haifa legend Barak Bakhar!

In all seriousness, we need someone that has:

- Reasonable experience of and a degree of success at managing at the highest level. 
- Will be able to get the best out of the side we currently have.

Fat Sam it is then!

3 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Inzaghi masterminding a great result, don't think he'll be at a loose end soon...

Always like to see the Italian teams doing well. Great result for Napoli also. Spalletti is another manager I would take, not much in the way of defending, but the attacking football is entertaining.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Always like to see the Italian teams doing well. Great result for Napoli also. Spalletti is another manager I would take, not much in the way of defending, but the attacking football is entertaining.

Hard to forgive Spalletti for how he treated Totti but Napoli play some great football at the moment. 

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Napoli are amazing now. Just checked, they are unbeaten since April with 19 wins and 5 draws. Playing wonderful football too. 

• Like 1

I'm reading that if Gerrard gets fired you may be interested in Brendan Rodgers..  I'm torn because he is a terrible manager who will slowly run your into the ground & I don't think you deserve that.

But, Oh Lord I want him gone so bad .. so please please take him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I'm reading that if Gerrard gets fired you may be interested in Brendan Rodgers..  I'm torn because he is a terrible manager who will slowly run your into the ground & I don't think you deserve that.

But, Oh Lord I want him gone so bad .. so please please take him.

Was he terrible when he got you to 5th 2 years running and won the FA Cup?

Or is it that he can't be arsed as you sell players now and don't replace them 🤔 

• Like 3

Poch or Tuchel. 

I'd rather blow 20m getting them to sign than signing Sarr. The money is there if we need it. 

I bloody good coach is needed and will be more beneficial than any extra player. 

Christ they might even try Sanson or recall Bertie. 

Gerrard has gone around things so wrong. Dean Smith worked so hard for that dressing room for Gerrard to make it toxic. He is like Alex Ferguson but without the managerial talent. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

All have experience of managing teams in the League 

This is the pre requisite that left us with McLeish whilst Southampton got Pochettino... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I know people are saying Zidane as a joke but can he even speak English? Never played in the Prem. No thanks. Someone with experience in the Prem 

“Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?” - Premier League experience isn't a necessity, just being able to coach players and have a clear tactical plan would be an improvement.

16 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Poch or Tuchel. 

I'd rather blow 20m getting them to sign than signing Sarr. The money is there if we need it. 

I bloody good coach is needed and will be more beneficial than any extra player. 

Christ they might even try Sanson or recall Bertie. 

Gerrard has gone around things so wrong. Dean Smith worked so hard for that dressing room for Gerrard to make it toxic. He is like Alex Ferguson but without the managerial talent. 

How do you know it is toxic?  I don’t think it is. 

He’s done either way. GERRARD OUT, BIELSA IN!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa