Weekends Football 14/16 October

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Looks more like a Kane trailing leg then a salmon leap to me 🤷‍♂️

Looks like he's trying to get around him to me. Either way, even if he embellished it, if you completely clatter a player and miss the ball in the box, you can't have any complaints, and Pickford didn't, he knew he'd **** up

Kienan scores v DS.

Interesting one. Dean rarely played him in prem unless we had pretty much no-one available upfront and also wasn't interested in taking him on loan in two transfer windows so might be regretting that now as he'd certainly be a good option for Norwich.

Seems to be getting the same momentum he did at Forest so hopefully Watford or someone else signs him in the summer.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Kienan scores v DS.

Interesting one. Dean rarely played him in prem unless we had pretty much no-one available upfront and also wasn't interested in taking him on loan in two transfer windows so might be regretting that now as he'd certainly be a good option for Norwich.

Seems to be getting the same momentum he did at Forest so hopefully Watford or someone else signs him in the summer.

As I said when Watford signed him on loan in the summer, it seems like he's just gonna be used to get teams in the Championship promoted, then they will decide he's not good enough and he'll move on to the next loan. Unless we get a hefty promotion fee, it won't get us anywhere in the long run.

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

It's always going to be penalty but Kane knows how to get fouled.

The media that suck him off call it "clever".

Just change his name by deed poll to Harry Kane-Penalty.

37 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

As I said when Watford signed him on loan in the summer, it seems like he's just gonna be used to get teams in the Championship promoted, then they will decide he's not good enough and he'll move on to the next loan. Unless we get a hefty promotion fee, it won't get us anywhere in the long run.

This surely must be a fixed loan e.g. if Watford go up they sign him for 7m.

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

A lot of Narch fans seem to have this sentiment towards Deano. Surprised me a bit but I dont watch them every week.

Never took to him, 3rd in the league by a point and they're moaning every week

Also like the idea that they'd pin their relegation on him

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Never took to him, 3rd in the league by a point and they're moaning every week

Also like the idea that they'd pin their relegation on him

Maybe they should sack him and bring in ex Norwich player Steve Bruce as manager

Then they will see what a poor manager is

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Kind of gone off Norwich a bit now. Dean would get them up this year. 

Why? Are they not entitled to slate their manager? 

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Kind of gone off Norwich a bit now. Dean would get them up this year. 

I was at the game yesterday and they weren’t exactly getting behind the team. Amongst the most mute away fans I’ve ever heard.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Because Dean would get them up this year.

So you’ve gone off them because you think he’ll get them up and the folks that watch them week in week out aren’t t impressed with him. OK.

Â