Weekends Football 14/16 October

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, jim said:

So you’ve gone off them because you think he’ll get them up and the folks that watch them week in week out aren’t t impressed with him. OK.

No I've gone off them because it's become obvious that their fans are entitled mustard-mongers, who wouldn't know a good manager if one slapped them round the head with one of Delia's breakfast kippers. Is that any clearer? 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, sne said:

Bamford missing a penalty. That's a real shame :D 

I noted yesterday that pretty much everyone down around us had got a spot kick, uncanny.

Forest and Leeds missing theirs is rather helpful.

Edited by rjw63

Can’t think of another side that gets smoke blown up their arse by commentators anywhere near as much as Liverpool. 

Sky showing the Top 11 the other day summed it up perfectly 🤣 Bet their current predicament is paining the media greatly.

31 minutes ago, sne said:

El Clasico and the Bernabeu looks half empty with a whole section closed off. Are they rebuilding or do they have some sort of ban against them?

Rebuilding the stadium into a mega stadium. 

33 minutes ago, sne said:

El Clasico and the Bernabeu looks half empty with a whole section closed off. Are they rebuilding or do they have some sort of ban against them?

Off topic but I remember having El Classico penned in my calendar every year and would make a conscious effort to go to a pub and enjoy the game. The following day everyone would be talking about the game and whatnot. Wouldn’t set an alarm for it these days. 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperTed said:

Off topic but I remember having El Classico penned in my calendar every year and would make a conscious effort to go to a pub and enjoy the game. The following day everyone would be talking about the game and whatnot. Wouldn’t set an alarm for it these days. 

Yeah I stopped watching them maybe 5 years ago. All it is is grown men bickering and Barca players swarming the ref after every call. Tedious crap despite very good players.

This one played mid day so have it on in the background on my laptop.

• Like 1

Soft VAR penalty for Real Madrid which also looked to be offside. Real shame for Barca that... Shame to see Madrid win thou but rather them than Barca

Edited by sne

49 minutes ago, sne said:

They're building a state of the art stadium, like Liverpool's new stand, around the old stadium. When finished it will look Incredible 

Â