January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

I sincerely doubt we intended to end the transfer window were we are, but for whatever reason we've not picked up additional reinforcements. We have shed a lot of deadwood. We are a little short in some respects now. We're reliant on not losing some players now until the summer. Risky.

But there we are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Read above I just answered. 

Fair but Fulham are newly promoted and heavily rely on Mitrovic so shouldn't just be patting ourselves on the back if we're more effective with what we've spent. And we're still 3 points off them. Newcastle have an insane defensive record, think they've conceded 11 goals so with that low a figure they can get away with just 1 goal a game. Even then Almiron has already scored 9 in the league from a wider forward position so they don't really need a CM to step up to contribute.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Just seems strange again that we had this proven winner in charge and you weren't moaning about not finishing top 6. 

Yet now you are. 

You reallly have your own agenda, and purport it to be mine.

I haven't mentioned top 6.....where did you did that little chesnut from....are you a strawman?

I haven't even suggested, my disappointment with the current manager, but you seem to think I have....I think you need to read whats being said before jumping in with both feet.

Edited by TRO

-----------------------Olsen-----------------------

Cash-----Chambers----Carlos----Digne

---------Dendoncker-----McGinn------------

Traore-----------Coutinho---------K Young

------------------------Duran------------------------

It's sort of okay, but thin.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

The window is finished. I for one am looking forward to seeing what Emery can do with the squad for rest of the season.  Take a horlicks and relax.

Naa, that Twitter guy said the lights are still on at Bodymoor. I'm waiting up till they turn them off.😂

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Fair but Fulham are newly promoted and heavily rely on Mitrovic so shouldn't just be patting ourselves on the back if we're more effective with what we've spent. And we're still 3 points off them. Newcastle have an insane defensive record, think they've conceded 11 goals so with that low a figure they can get away with just 1 goal a game. Even then Almiron has already scored 9 in the league from a wider forward position so they don't really need a CM to step up to contribute.

Fulham are the 2022/23 Sheffield United. They’ll be sussed out next season. People will ask “ why aren’t teams figuring them out now “ It’s a weird one. Mostly a mental thing. On their part - momentum. The opposition still compartmentalise them as the promoted team and don’t respect them despite their lofty league position. 

Edited by Johnnyp

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I sincerely doubt we intended to end the transfer window were we are, but for whatever reason we've not picked up additional reinforcements. We have shed a lot of deadwood. We are a little short in some respects now. We're reliant on not losing some players now until the summer. Risky.

But there we are.

Boom-Boom.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

How many did forest sign between 2 windows. I stopped counting after like 25.

Coincidentally the average contract length at Stamford Bridge

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Thank god. In before the lock. Glad we got our business early doors and used the time to move others on. Roll on the summer. 

At least we don't need a team sheet now...😂

Good Night.

Edited by TRO