January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

Why are we not going after the younger players in this window, if our main targets are a no go? Why not go get Moleiro or that Chilean guy or a younger winger perhaps that we could get in now similar to Dhuran and bed in a bit. 

We’d have a bit of cover if we had a raft of injuries and they’d be up and running for next season to be part of the squad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

In the case of McKennie, Danjuma and Jackson, you wouldn’t have thought that Leeds, Everton (before Spurs) or Southampton are more appealing than ourselves. So I’m calling nonsense on all the links. 

This seems probable  - but it might equally  be that we didn't  want to offer as much in terms of wages or promises of playing time

14 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Why is he going to Bournemouth?! He's much better than that. 

He'll just end up going somewhere like Chelsea for triple the money in the summer of next January or something. Lol

These types in general I mean.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Sad 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Not one I'd be massively keen on, but a position of need and a player we've been limited to, now one of our best journos reporting he's available (though, importantly, not linking us)

He was getting slated on here the other day but I like Harrison.

• Like 1

24 hours left and still not a sniff.  So i guess Dendoncker will be playing back up centreback and /  or back up midfield. Thats fine for me as he is half decent back up. But no back up forward is now looking more and more of a risk. I know Ollie doesnt really get injured but thats him not getting strains or pulls. A bad tackle can happen at any point. Have they been that impressed wirh Duran in training that they think he is the back up now ? I doubt it. 

I believe in our owners and our manager , but we all know that in the prem standing still is moving backwards. 

They have strenghtened the left back position

Centre halves have stood still

Centre mid has been weakened in terms of bodies but not talent

Forwards have been weakened in terms of goals and bodies

It isnt a good look for an ultra ambitious club like ours lets face it... 

I just wish we weren't so silent  all the time  just makes me paranoid !!