January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 minute ago, useless said:

Maybe it would make sense to sign both Iñaki and Nico Williams, could say we need both a winger and a striker, leaving Bilbao would be a big thing for them, so might be easier if they arrived together. Would be a great double swoop.

Can you even imagine 

9 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Don't forget Shaun Maloney as well. Now manager at Wigan.

Wasnt Kolo Toure the manager last week 😂

Wigan are hiring managers from the 2007/08 Premier League sticker book as were previously linked to Gerrard too. Kevin Doyle be prepping his CV next

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Maybe it would make sense to sign both Iñaki and Nico Williams, could say we need both a winger and a striker, leaving Bilbao would be a big thing for them, so might be easier if they arrived together. Would be a great double swoop.

Inaki Williams has played 248 games in a row for Bilbao. He will be near impossible to move

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

The Trees stated that this would likely be coming in from San Sebastián, rather than Bilbao 

Interesting. Would be typical Villa to be fair. All eyes on Guendozi and they pull out Merino. Looks like have to wait for the 8pm line up now.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, useless said:

If a player coming in from Basque could it be Merino who has previously been linked.

He’s been out for 3 games with a hamstring injury, I can’t say I remember his stint at Newcastle. Does anyone here remember if he did well or not? His stats suggest otherwise. I’ve watched Real Sociedad a few times this season whilst he’s and important player for them I have some doubts about him as a premier player.

34 minutes ago, useless said:

It would be easier to get the Pope to move out of the Vatican and set up in Great Barr. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

It would be easier to get the Pope to move out of the Vatican and set up in Great Barr. 

Vatican probed the Argentinian market before us. Unless JPA from River Plate counts

Edited by Kiwivillan

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sidenote... is Williams a Spanish name? 

Or do they just like their Williams' in basque country?

Their parents are from Ghana. Not sure if Williams is a common name there thou.

• Thanks 1