January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Feels like we’re in for a busy/exciting week ahead 🤞🤞

Of no signings, because nobody wants to come and play for us :( all because we are based in Birmingham and it isn’t that sunny. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tayls said:

Of no signings, because nobody wants to come and play for us :( all because we are based in Birmingham and it isn’t that sunny. 

And everyone is of such a happy disposition it’s hard to find anything not to the like! 

That’s the spirit! 

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Who the hell is nico williams? Never heard of him

35 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Same. £45m and I'm like, erm who?

Played for Spain at the world cup. Looked quite good in the bits of games that I saw him. He’s got blonde tipped dreadlocks. The kind of look you don’t forget when you see him.😄

Brother of Inaki Williams who plays for Ghana. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lifted from Misha on FB:

Fabrizio Romano on the House of Champions podcast today: 

“Yes, the focus for Aston Villa is Guendouzi. Yes, absolutely they want this player. Unai Emery is in love with this player.
“They already had conversations on the player’s side. Let’s see how the negotiation with Marseille will go. It’s not an easy negotiation with Marseille, but he is top of the list for Aston Villa. Also, Marseille are now closing in on Ivan Ilic from Verona.
“I think the Guendouzi situation is one to watch this week. Villa will push and Unai Emery, in particular, is in love with this player.”

Hope GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Tayls said:

HS2 should change things.....hurry up, you builders.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Love this approach… let’s sign the stars of the future rather than waste money on those of the past that have little to offer or contribute…

Alex Moreno is 29.

We'll just sign players that are good for the team.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

HS2 should change things.....hurry up, you builders.

I don't think it matters too much. Best players in the world at City, and Manchester is a f**king s**t hole.

• Like 1

I hope we get the winger right......Nicholas Pepe wasn't one of Unai's better signings at Arsenal.

It seems we are finding it "heavy weather" in our pursuit of new faces.

Edited by TRO

8 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I don't think it matters too much. Best players in the world at City, and Manchester is a f**king s**t hole.

and the "Rain " capital.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I hope we get the winger right......Nicholas Pepe wasn't one of Unai's better signings at Arsenal.

I don’t think that’s very fair mate, every manager signs stinkers, EVERY manager.

Just now, Woody1000 said:

I don’t think that’s very fair mate, every manager signs stinkers, EVERY manager.

And apparently Emery didn’t want him. He wanted Zaha but the board signed Pepe