January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

I would have liked us to take a bit of time bringing in a new forward but now i feel we are gonna panic then overpay on average striker, the best thing for us now is bring someone in on a loan deal until summer.

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

this Osorio kid, mateeeee i just been on YT he looks incredible!!! … compared to Duràn’s highlights which did not at ALL impress me.

Different types of play IMO.

I feel Duran is a battering ram type, who can also finish, which helps.

We need different types of players throughout.

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Thuram not gone anywhere yet - lots of links early on - I have a feeling he's coming in. 

Me too...  Newcastle were apparently close to signing him, then Chelsea, then Arsenal, now...  No real rumors from the past couple of days, just regurgitating Chelsea ones.  

• Like 1

I'd be keen on Nicolas Jackson personally, plays as a striker but can also go on the flanks. Pretty young and quick. Only caveats are he could be seen as too similar to what we already have, and that Barcelona were apparently interested in him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Why should we also take a huge loss on him when selling him to a team not miles away from us in the table that are desperate for a striker to avoid relegation. And have money.

Why should we just bend over and take a pittance for him. We spent £25mnto buy him. Why just accept £10m like a bunch of total mugs?

Total mugs? Wtf are you on about?!

5 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Me too...  Newcastle were apparently close to signing him, then Chelsea, then Arsenal, now...  No real rumors from the past couple of days, just regurgitating Chelsea ones.  

Out of contract imminently, and looking for some Ings sized wages and guaranteed starts - bit like what we did with Kamara. I can taste it!