January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

Just now, messi11 said:

With two big injures today to Matty Cash and Agustinsson it won't suprise me like Lyric said that we now actually sign players. 

So instead of making up shit about us not signing players he will make up shit about us signing players.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

“Journos” and “itks” spouting BS as usual and continuing to have no idea, concept or insight into the inner workings of the club…

Pathetic.

I think you give some journalists and even bloggers less credit than they deserve. There are still some good ones out there, and some bad ones, yes. It's not all that hard to distinguish between reliable sources and shit sources.

But Reach plc is absolutely one of the worst I've seen because they're just plain up-front manipulative -- and they're a huge corporate conglomerate deliberately misleading thousands of willing readers. They know better but post utter drivel headlines almost constantly

Someone made kind of dumb joke in a Lichfield bar and -- Harry Maguire is coming to Villa. The sad part about Reach is they also have some excellent local football writers and podcasters but sub-editors or editors are being told to rev up the headlines to ludicrous levels of hyperbole. You don't really see many bloggers or writers and certainly few staff journalists calling our Reach for this utter manipulative CTR-driven headlines, but it happens continually.

Aston Villa fans have joked that England star Harry Maguire is 'definitely signing' for their side after he visited a bar in Lichfield last night. The Manchester United captain happily posed for photos with staff and punters.

The defender, 29, was at independently-owned cocktail bar Le Rêve with pals in Staffordshire yesterday, Saturday, January 7. He drank water and Coca-Cola in a two-hour visit.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

16 minutes ago, messi11 said:

With two big injures today to Matty Cash and Agustinsson it won't suprise me like Lyric said that we now actually sign players. 

We were always signing players. Emery said so himself. Let it go.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

How many times can we keep rebuilding? We keep buying shite! 

That's WHY you support Aston Villa, you like failure. Think about it, you must do, or you would have picked Liverpool or Manchester United, but you didn't did you? You chose Villa, the team who was shit for years then got rich owners and repeatedly spunked the new money they had on shit players. No soul, **** 🤣

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, calcifer said:

How many times can we keep rebuilding? We keep buying shite! 

Keeps it interesting though hey?

• Haha 1