Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

WTF!

Liverpool 10 times more likely?  They have to win their 2 games in hand just to be level on points with us.  Yes, they have an easier run than us, yes they are a better squad than us but we are on form, more cohesive and are like a freight train at the moment whereas they are a mess.  I expect them to be better percentage but 10 times is a joke.

Whoever worked this one out must have skipped mathematics in school.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2022 at 19:41, messi11 said:

Enough of the doom and gloom, For all the positive Villains out there like me, lets dream of European Football Next Season! 
I feel like we have the players for sure its just putting it together to make it tick. 

Can we do it? 

Yes we can!

28 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

What happens if West Ham win the Conference League? Is one of the European spots taken?

No 8 teams from the Prem will be in European competitions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I was wondering who among VillaTalkers was stupid enough to think that we had a chance even for seventh place back in October 2022.

229CD83E-A7F1-4B04-91EB-416C1BD19A48.jpeg

You and woody 1000😂. @messi11 was also laughed at for suggesting Europe at the time. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I'd rather arsenal win it, rather than man city cheating their way to another one. 

Nah I’d rather City win it and then I can just say they cheated whereas Arsenal will be just horrible nasty smug waste of spaces and just awful to see during summer when on holiday. Hate both but one I can argue against, the other I’ll just have smile falsely which I despise doing.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2022 at 21:50, messi11 said:

Our next 7 games are very winnable. My Predictions:

Leicester (Away)- Win 
Southampton (Home)- Win
Leeds (away) - Win
Nottingham Forrest (Away)- Win
Chelsea (Home)- Win
Fulham (Away)- Win
Brentford (Home) - Win

Thats 7 wins there. That's 19 points. 

Insane to think where we would be if Gerrard didn’t get 6 of these 7 games in charge.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Nah I’d rather City win it and then I can just say they cheated whereas Arsenal will be just horrible nasty smug waste of spaces and just awful to see during summer when on holiday. Hate both but one I can argue against, the other I’ll just have smile falsely which I despise doing.

No chance. Arsenal any day over those cheating scumbags

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Fair! There are just a few clubs and their fans I hate for no good reason and Arsenal are one of them.  City I have a good reason because they cheated.  I just can’t face a summer of Arsenal fans smugly telling me about their club, rather listen to them crying after bottling the league.  City fans I can just ignore.

22 minutes ago, Folski said:

Insane to think where we would be if Gerrard didn’t get 6 of these 7 games in charge.

I honestly think we’d be battling with the other 6-9 clubs, the relegation battle.  He was so bad! And just look how bad most of our players looked under him.  Under such a short time under Emery we have a chance of European qualification and a 0.7% of Champions League spot according to SkyBiasedSky6

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I honestly think we’d be battling with the other 6-9 clubs, the relegation battle.  He was so bad! And just look how bad most of our players looked under him.  Under such a short time under Emery we have a chance of European qualification and a 0.7% of Champions League spot according to SkyBiasedSky6

Yeah I’m saying if Unai got those games instead it would probably be closer to 70% than 0.7%.

• Like 1

On 23/10/2022 at 16:26, messi11 said:

Its still on! The maths was simple
Get rid of Gerrard + Get new Manager = European Football

We have the players to do it! 

The Maths were actually simple. Blueprint.

Edited by SecretVillaScout

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah, anything that shakes things up a bit, I know arsenal are scum 6 but they haven’t really had a sniff for years so it’s put a few noses out of joint.

• Like 1