Villa TV 2022/3

Kingman

52 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

image.thumb.png.a8fc6e14423954492487c70772ea5ed0.png

image.jpeg.e5558f351a526bb0aee865393d6b9250.jpeg

So I have an active 12 month subscription to VillaTV+ which expires on 21/7/22, but I can't watch highlights of this morning's game without a VillaTV+ subscription. Makes sense.

Yeah I said the same after the last friendly, they could have avoided all this by having everyone's subscriptions expire at the end of the season so everyone was in the same boat for the new season but they've gone with the subscription lasts 12 months but if you want to watch anything in the new season you also need to pay again but you probably can't even do that because our website is managed by idiots approach. 

Its novel you have to give them that 

• Like 1

Weirdly I didn't have an issue watching the Walsall highlights though. And yeah the subscribe page is empty for me too so I couldn't even subscribe if I wanted to. Meanwhile Leeds have the highlights on their Youtube channel for free.

i am really confused by the Villa TV packages, can someone advise me please?

my yearly Villa TV package expired recently:

image.thumb.png.e8f9f3da285668ba634f2322fe0a89fb.png

i try to renew, and all i get is this as an option:

image.thumb.png.0afaa9b1d3d271b3b56855e48f8988bc.png

Ironically, i already have this:

image.png.d2a18ca9b46dd42a8b3a81ebd65e0bb5.png

But when i go to watch, for example, the Villa/Manure highlights i get this:

1621046266_villatvnotsub.gif.1aca9f838b02feb0dff9f1d54b3ad484.gif

BUT....when i go back to available subscriptions, i jut get the first manure only subscription (the first pic), so not even an option for the £1.99 subscription, or anything else.

What on earth am i doing wrong?!?!?!?

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Does the subscribe page work for anyone else currently? Not sure if its because i'm outside of UK but i thought I could still watch the rennes match but had to be the replay not live?

worked for me earlier.

Are you having issues subscribing?

18 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

ye when i click on thoser links it shows me the £4.99 option?

37 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Does the subscribe page work for anyone else currently? Not sure if its because i'm outside of UK but i thought I could still watch the rennes match but had to be the replay not live?

It's UK Only 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/27/watch-villa-stade-rennais-live-on-villatv/

Villa fans can watch all the action direct from Roazhon Park in Rennes via our live online stream for just £4.99. 

Can't watch the 5pm kick-off live? A full match re-run will be available on VillaTV for match pass holders to watch again on-demand at a time to suit you.

Please note, due to a broadcast rights agreement, the fixture is only available to fans in the UK.

5 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It's UK Only 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/27/watch-villa-stade-rennais-live-on-villatv/

Villa fans can watch all the action direct from Roazhon Park in Rennes via our live online stream for just £4.99. 

Can't watch the 5pm kick-off live? A full match re-run will be available on VillaTV for match pass holders to watch again on-demand at a time to suit you.

Please note, due to a broadcast rights agreement, the fixture is only available to fans in the UK.

Makes sense :(

1 minute ago, Tony said:

For the prices they are charging it really is p**s poor. 

Yup. If you're charging a fiver to watch a meaningless friendly, it should at least be as stable as pirated streams people get for free of other games. 

From streams, to the ticket offer to the shop, our online offering is so **** poor.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

On 23/07/2022 at 19:35, MaVilla said:

i am really confused by the Villa TV packages, can someone advise me please?

my yearly Villa TV package expired recently:

image.thumb.png.e8f9f3da285668ba634f2322fe0a89fb.png

i try to renew, and all i get is this as an option:

image.thumb.png.0afaa9b1d3d271b3b56855e48f8988bc.png

Ironically, i already have this:

image.png.d2a18ca9b46dd42a8b3a81ebd65e0bb5.png

But when i go to watch, for example, the Villa/Manure highlights i get this:

1621046266_villatvnotsub.gif.1aca9f838b02feb0dff9f1d54b3ad484.gif

BUT....when i go back to available subscriptions, i jut get the first manure only subscription (the first pic), so not even an option for the £1.99 subscription, or anything else.

What on earth am i doing wrong?!?!?!?

exactly, it been like this for me for weeks. i expect nothing less from the clubs digital department at this point.

Edited by abdomlahor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Question/request please?

I'm signed up to the £1.99 a month service to watch full replays of previous games. Is there a way to do this without revealing the score?

I want to watch this evening's game without spoilers. Could anybody link me directly to the video and then maybe I can squint whilst looking for the play button on the bottom of the screen?

I have no idea of the result, so please no comments of "don't bother" etc if it's been another poor result for us. Same goes for if we've done well, too, please.

• 1 month later...
Â