Villa TV 2022/3

Kingman

2 hours ago, Galway Lion said:

Wow.Just wondering if you ever have any positive thoughts towards our club ? Very strange 

Is it meant to be a good thing?

Last year I was double charged for a game and when I emailed the club (several times) about it I was completely ignored and no refund offered.

They are creating a rod for their own back if they haven't vastly improved the offering to go along with the substantial price increases.

Good for those who don't have to worry about money at the moment and **** us whiny paupers I guess.

• Like 3

£9 for one friendly when it was free on YouTube before. I know it's a business but a little awareness of the situation for people at the moment would go a long way, after the ticket price hike 

The way i look at it is im happy to pay that to watch the U21's & the Academy teams for the season as I get so much enjoyment looking out for the next Grealish, Ramsey, Carney, Archer etc whilst following @BOF finer details in the U21 Development thread. 

The Pre-Season friendlies, Full Premier League replays and the women's games are an additional bonus.

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Last year I was double charged for a game and when I emailed the club (several times) about it I was completely ignored and no refund offered.

They are creating a rod for their own back if they haven't vastly improved the offering to go along with the substantial price increases.

Good for those who don't have to worry about money at the moment and **** us whiny paupers I guess.

It’s hard times at the moment but I’m not going to feel bad about fans not being able to watch a few friendlies. 

15 hours ago, PieFacE said:

After paying to watch the pre-season games last season and then the stream not even working for a game or two i'm not paying again. I get what they are doing but other clubs show pre-season games for free on YouTube. Will give this a miss this year. 

Yep. The streaming issues with some games over the years has been unacceptable in this day and age. I remember I paid 3 times to watch one of the fa youth Cup because of how bad the interface was. 

I'm not spending a penny till they prove they can actually make it work and it's user friendly. 

It’s a touch too expensive for what you get now in my opinion, I can’t remember what I paid last year but I think it was around £25 for the year (but I might be wrong). Either way £45 this year is a bit too steep in my opinion so I’ll give it a miss.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s hard times at the moment but I’m not going to feel bad about fans not being able to watch a few friendlies. 

I'm not asking you to, I just think "pay it or don't" is such bullshit. People are entitled to voice an opinion about a substantial increase in price, particularly with the sub-standard nature of the product in the past.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm not asking you to, I just think "pay it or don't" is such bullshit. People are entitled to voice an opinion about a substantial increase in price, particularly with the sub-standard nature of the product in the past.

Fair enough. 

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s a touch too expensive for what you get now in my opinion, I can’t remember what I paid last year but I think it was around £25 for the year (but I might be wrong). Either way £45 this year is a bit too steep in my opinion so I’ll give it a miss.

I've just checked and we paid £35 for this seasons £45 package so its gone up a tenna. 

Given this seasons opposition is Man Utd, Leeds, Brisbane, Rennes, Walsall 

Compared to last seasons, Bristol City, Forest, Stoke, and Walsall, then technically its a 2quid uplift on each game if you buy the package. 

I'll personally be getting the £28 package as predominately interested in a full season of  U21's and Academy + Cup games so the AUS tour, WSL and Full Premier League Replays is a bonus. 

Based on that, Technically I've saved £7 from last season  :flag:

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

Quite ironic that so many of the people moaning are not paying any money to support this site that they get to use for free. 

Sounds like there are just a lot of people that want something for nothing as always, then will probably moan there isn’t enough investment in the club 😅

4 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

Quite ironic that so many of the people moaning are not paying any money to support this site that they get to use for free. 

Sounds like there are just a lot of people that want something for nothing as always, then will probably moan there isn’t enough investment in the club 😅

I've donated quite a bit of money to this site in the past, I'm just not a monthly 'subscriber'.

Apologies for having opinions above my station.

p.s. that isn't what ironic means

7 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

Yeeeeah that isn't irony, sorry. 

1 hour ago, useless said:

Walsall game now being advertised for £4.99, whereas previously they advertising it as £9.99

AVFC

I saw that we are breaking the squad into 2 for the weekend games so probably why dropped the price

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I saw that we are breaking the squad into 2 for the weekend games so probably why dropped the price

For the Chasetown/Walsall games on Fri/Sat?

I used to pay £1.99 a month last season. Does that automatically end now and I would have to re-sign up or can they just start charging a new monthly amount? 

15 hours ago, useless said:

Walsall game now being advertised for £4.99, whereas previously they advertising it as £9.99

AVFC

They've not updated the match pack pass to reflect the drop so if you did opt for the oz match pack pass (27.99) and now wanted to watch the Walsall game, u can add it on for less than the cost of having bought them all at the same time. 

Get its on sale now, but why would you penalise those that have supported the club early doors. It's not like it's the kind of product that needs to go on sale as it's going out of date. 

On 29/06/2022 at 17:52, Sam-AVFC said:

I was double charged for a game, emailed them and got a refund within a few days

Â