Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Guest Ricardomeister

I went to the same school as Tolkien, Enoch Powell and Bill Oddie!

Also, I lost a contact lens live on Channel 4 after being poked in the eye by a 6'11 black dude at the Royal Albert Hall.

Went to school with Micheal ricketts and am freinds with hin on Facebook and friends same with gabbys sister.

Served Spinksy a drink in my Dads pub

Was on central News after being arrested at The 1st Villa blues match at VP inthe prem. ( was on 3rd row and called Savage a word removed when he came near the corner) Which wasd thrown out by the way.

Ugo phone sto ask out my sister

Kicked the lead singer from Ocean Coulor SCenece out the pub for being a nob

Verbally abused Sid Owen in Thailand as he was acting like a prick

Served Paul Merson a large fanta and a bag of revels when i worked at the Showcase cinema in Erdington

Can't remember if I put this one up before but I went to school with Andy Gray's daughter for about a year. She was the only one in the school who was allowed to wear knee high boots (at primary school).

(Before any smart arse says it, no I wasn't one who wanted to wear knee high boots...)

Oh and I had Christmas dinner with Chris Evans yesterday. Whether it was the 'famous' one I can't possibly comment.

I appeared on a Discovery Health programme which my parents were on.

I've met David Cameron, who spoke to us only for the photo opportunity, quelle suprise. Knob.

Many more to come am sure.

Gallas ran over my friends foot on Oxford street with a suitcase last weekend before West Ham v Villa, and apologised to me for some reason ...and I told him they were going to lose next week and he laughed and said 'no chance'

Brilliant!!

With everyone being six steps (so everyone knows everyone through a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend) from each other. I'm only 2 from Barack Obama (as are a number on here) if you count the General as a step.

I served Dan Ackroyd a sparkling water...I was in a independant film called "Next Stop Wonderland", but they edited me out of it :lol: ....Paul Mariner offered me free New England Revolution tickets,,,wooooot

I went to the same school as Mike Skinner from the streets, and my old band used to practice at the same recording studios as Editors

Oh my god, I am in love with Mike Skinner from The Streets....

And Trim... :shock: I'd wash but I'd never be clean...

I went to the same school as Mike Skinner from the streets, and my old band used to practice at the same recording studios as Editors

And Trim... :shock: I'd wash but I'd never be clean...

Exactly how I like 'em! Hygienic but filthy :lol:

Â