Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

not knowing you on Facebook can i take a wild stab at Ian McNabb & Pete Wylie

whistle.gif

OOI .. do you know Victoria Derbyshire or have you added her simply cause of the Liverpool connection ?

AH but thats just two of them ;-) And yes I do (or did) know Victoria Derbyshire, our time at Uni overlapped, she was in the year below, she used to work for me on the ENTS Ctte and I collapsed on her couch many a time after a night out.

And yes I do (or did) know Victoria Derbyshire, and I collapsed on her many a time after a night out.
Fixed.

I collapsed on her couch many a time after a night out.

Good euphemism ;)

iirc it was her mate Rachel who I generally lusted after, the shame of it she was an ginga, and I mean the real deal flaming carrot version

Oooo got another one I was in the same year and friends with Glen Livingstone who was a reserve and youth team goalkeeper for the mighty aston villa.

He also played for England U18's and youth.

I remember standing in a radio rentals in torquay watching him on the telly playing for england (not the whole game I hasten to add, that would be really wierd)

Went for a piss before coming home today, upon exiting the lavatory I met David Hasselhoff.

What's really weird is it's the second time it's happened, I met him when I was leaving a bog about five years ago.

Â