New Assistant Manager 2022

ender4

Getting the manager of a championship team to become our assistant (having just got them promoted) - that's a serious piece of business. 

Doesn't feel quite right, someone leaving a second tier club to become an assistant - but once again, we've done our business well

2 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Getting the manager of a championship team to become our assistant (having just got them promoted) - that's a serious piece of business. 

Doesn't feel quite right, someone leaving a second tier club to become an assistant - but once again, we've done our business well

That's actually kind of mad that we're just poaching successful managers from the league below us just to become an assistant. It's a "doggy dog" world out there as some people say.

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Beale was a manager? Is that the new narrative 

It's almost impossible to beat an agenda when it has the fluidity to literally make shit up as it goes along and portray it as facts. Lol

• Like 3

Seems a strange appointment, not because there's anything wrong with him but I thought he was an highly rated manager in his own right, been linked to bigger clubs in the championship as manager. Blackpool overachieved with him in charge, and play good football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That's actually kind of mad that we're just poaching successful managers from the league below us just to become an assistant. It's a "doggy dog" world out there as some people say.

I really don't want to correct you, as I massively suspect you know exactly what you've said. It's just that I don't 🤨

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost impossible to beat an agenda when it has the fluidity to literally make shit up as it goes along and portray it as facts. Lol

If we do well with Critchley it will be because he's actually manager. All bases covered.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

I really don't want to correct you, as I massively suspect you know exactly what you've said. It's just that I don't 🤨

Yeah it's a common mishearing of dog eat dog world that I find kind of funny. 

• Haha 1