New Assistant Manager 2022

ender4

13 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Villa Fans: Yeah but we hired Danks and MacPhee. We have too many, we don't need a replacement

Villa Players:

Cameraman should have got out of his boat before recording that

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Has he ever been right about anything? I remember him saying Coutinho wouldn't be joining us

Said Digne was a long way from being done, he signed like 24 hours later. He’s bitter because we called him out on Twitter ages ago and now has some weird hump about us. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Said Digne was a long way from being done, he signed like 24 hours later. He’s bitter because we called him out on Twitter ages ago and now has some weird hump about us. 

He is the journalistic equivalent of Southgate. You are right. He had a proper spaz over something we said. Maybe about Grealish going or not ? 

• Like 1

Aiming for top 8 and people want us to promote Ashley Young to assistant head coach.

Usually you replace an assistant head coach with another not with someone who hasn't even done their coaching badges.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 4

I see Salifou has been taking his coaching badges, it's said that whilst with us and playing for reserves he played a big part in some of our young players at the time such as Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Baker, Weimann, and so onl, a sort of player coach/mentor type figure. Apparently still in touch with Ashley Young as well.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I see Salifou has been taking his coaching badges, it's said that whilst with us and playing for reserves he played a big part in some of our young players at the time such as Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Baker, Weimann, and so onl, a sort of player coach/mentor type figure. Apparently still in touch with Ashley Young as well.

Are you really suggesting Salifou?  😳

The guy whose currently playing 5th tier in Germany

3 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Villa Fans: Yeah but we hired Danks and MacPhee. We have too many, we don't need a replacement

Villa Players:

How anyone can watch this and not think this is very bad for us blows my mind.

This guy led training every single day. Taking meetings! :lol:

What's the point of Gerrard again? To attract players? Hope he can attract a very very good coach as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

How anyone can watch this and not think this is very bad for us blows my mind.

This guy led training every single day. Taking meetings! :lol:

What's the point of Gerrard again? To attract players? Hope he can attract a very very good coach as well.

If this is the case, What was the point of Alex Ferguson?

• Like 3

Assistant managers take training sessions all the time, that's their job, and of course the players are going to have praised him to the max, they will do the same to whoever we bring in to replace him.

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

We have Danks who was kept on. Maybe he's the continuity. We had too many staff tbh as we kept Danks and McPhee 

Danks and McPhee were hired when the last managers team were let go. They are definitely club appointments

Danks i heard was an attacking coach and last season we were shit in attack 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont we have a assiatnt manager in g mac? Wouldnt this be more of a coach?

GMac isnt qualified at all 

We definitely need a real coach and hopefully not a yes man