v Leeds, Brisbane (July 17th)

Just now, Tomaszk said:

My God. Bamford. Have you ever known a more annoying weasel.

Leeds fans must hate having to support him

You kidding he’s like the embodiment of their fans. Entitled whining little shit.

Man I’m so worked up playing this lot even in a meaningless game when I should be asleep lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

Sad to see a kid go off injured like that. Hopefully everyone calms down now with the challenges 

**** him he left one on buendia and got one back

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Can someone  cantona kick bumford in the face please

There comes a time for someone like Sanson where they have to decide whether to leave Villa a failure or a legend. Time to do what must be done. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I actually love Danny Ings. Scoring 15 this season btw 

reckon he can hit that, was quite unlucky in a lot of the games last season, especially the liverpool one when he seemed to miss a load of chances. Also wuite unlucky with game time and getting a solid run in the team. when he did he often scored or got an assist.

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

reckon he can hit that, was quite unlucky in a lot of the games last season, especially the liverpool one when he seemed to miss a load of chances. Also wuite unlucky with game time and getting a solid run in the team. when he did he often scored or got an assist.

Didn’t he have more goal involvements to mins than any other player? He has to start over Watkins for me. With a consistent run the Ings or Watkins debate won’t even exist but Gerrard seems to prefer Watkins.

And now Ings is down…

Â