Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

On 27/08/2023 at 21:03, randy_69 said:

He gave McGinn a 5. Says it all really.

Cash could apparently have had 5 goals.

He was either watching a different game or is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  Either way, this guy needs to get off computers and get his crayons and helmet back into action.

Edited by Thug
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Thug said:

He gave McGinn a 5. Says it all really.

Cash could apparently have had 5 goals.

He was either watching a different game or is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  Either way, this guy needs to get off computers and get his crayons and helmet back into action.

Those ratings are a clear example of someone just looking at stats and not watching a game properly and assessing it with their own eyeballs. Ridiculous ratings.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Never knew that he was Man Citys first choice ahead of Ruben Diaz. Couldnt agree a fee with Sevilla and ..well history shows you. 

Liverpool couldn’t agree a fee for him either . I think people underestimate how highly rated he is.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

My Dad, who's not a Villa fan, commented that Carlos has an aura about him whenever he's seen him, that he just looks confident. He's definitely the kind of player you feel you can trust.

Don't worry, I'm the only Villan in my family or friends group/colleagues! This is the only place I get to chat with other Villa fans :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Don't worry, I'm the only Villan in my family or friends group/colleagues! This is the only place I get to chat with other Villa fans :(

Same here mate

spacer.png

Diego is looking great and only going to get better… really important player for us now…

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â