Pre Match thread 2

MrBlack

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

2 goals and 3 assists should see him a shoe in

Maybe. We know 1 goal, 1 assist and a motm isn't enough anyhow.

• Like 1

There is never a game where I’d be happy Villa losing just so it helps someone else. If we beat Burnley tonight and they go down at the weekend, then so be it.

I’d rather Leeds or Everton go but hey ho. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

How does McGinn keep effing starting. If you love him so much, rest him. If he's not good enough,  rest him. It makes no sense.

I like McGinn a lot most of the time, but he clearly needs resting.

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

How does McGinn keep effing starting. If you love him so much, rest him. If he's not good enough,  rest him. It makes no sense.

Because Sky Just put a graphic up with different stats from passes completed and chances created to tackles and he’s the number one at the club for every single one? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Because Sky Just put a graphic up with different stats from passes completed and chances created to tackles and he’s the number one at the club for every single one? 

Who's the competition? He's one of the only midfielders who's actually kept his place week in, week out.

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Yeah but he's shit and we need to replace him.