Pre match chat

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Zero accountability in this team 

Konsa shite for weeks and Chambers doesn’t play and Buendia our consistently best player and left out 

Buendia is reported to have had a training injury, so it's fair enough.

Konsa starting is seriously taking the piss though. Again.

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Happy enough with that team. Proves all that utter garbage about rotation from last Tuesday was just utter nonsense. 

Yeah but we were told it was obviously what was being done! It was all garbage!

Not too fussed with that line up. I do wonder how we’re planning on using Buendia and Coutinho next season. 

Dont buy into it being a knock. There’s always an excuse as to why he’s out. I think Gerrard just favours the system over personnel. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Looks quite a well balanced team for me and good to see Watkins and Ings up front again. UTV.

It does, to be fair, even if I agree with the questions being asked about Konsa/Chambers in particular. If Emi2 had a knock in training, then fair enough. 

This XI should have enough about them to beat Palace anyway. UTV. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

rocket polisher with an agenda.

Apart from the sexual innuendo do rockets actually get polished?  One of life’s great unknowns. 🤪

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not too fussed with that line up. I do wonder how we’re planning on using Buendia and Coutinho next season. 

Dont buy into it being a knock. There’s always an excuse as to why he’s out. I think Gerrard just favours the system over personnel. 

Tbf he regularly had knocks for the period when Smith was manager too.

**** me, we've just played a brilliant game against arguably the best team in the world and because the manager hasn't ripped it up and started again he's getting pelters? 

tenor.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Line up was what I expected as was the crying about the line up

as was the sarcastic comments from the Liverpool fan boys overstating comments that were just questioning the line ups.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Apart from the sexual innuendo do rockets actually get polished?  One of life’s great unknowns. 🤪

Surely they must be, if they are to glide smoothly into space? 

I havent read this thread but I imagine there's a lot of Buendia moaning. Yes we know he's the second coming of Maradona when he's benched but have some faith in the manager for once please 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

Surely they must be, if they are to glide smoothly into space? 

Just now, nick76 said:

Lube 😉

And plenty of thrust

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

If Buendía hasn't had a knock in training and he puts in a transfer request I'll be really pissed off. If he hasn't had this alleged knock then there's no need to play both Luis and Nakamba... and in that case I think Emi could and should have been in today's line-up instead of one of them (if he isn't injured).

Edited by robby b

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I havent read this thread but I imagine there's a lot of Buendia moaning. Yes we know he's the second coming of Maradona when he's benched but have some faith in the manager for once please 👍

So you’ve come on to moan about something potentially others have moaned about but you don’t know whether they have moaned but you wanted to get your moan in about them moaning in case they have moaned.

Wow, that’s some crazy stuff! 😂😂😂

• Like 2