Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Jordan Bowery just scored for Mansfield. How times have changed.

Genuinely the most puzzled I've ever been by a signing. What a **** circus we were back then

• Like 2

if some of our attacking players are leaving in the summer, I would happilly take Cornet from Burnley. can play across the front 3 and would add some goals to our team. A good replacement for someone like Traore if he was to leave.

• Like 1

Don't think it would shock anyone to see Burnley go down, their squad just doesn't look good enough to stay in the Premiership. McNeil will probably be on his way out as he's their only real bright spot. They sold Chris Wood (not that I think he would've made a massive difference) and they never really replaced him with any quality. 

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

if some of our attacking players are leaving in the summer, I would happilly take Cornet from Burnley. can play across the front 3 and would add some goals to our team. A good replacement for someone like Traore if he was to leave.

I'd offer them Traore as a makeweight if he's not going back to France

• Like 1

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Don't think it would shock anyone to see Burnley go down, their squad just doesn't look good enough to stay in the Premiership. McNeil will probably be on his way out as he's their only real bright spot. They sold Chris Wood (not that I think he would've made a massive difference) and they never really replaced him with any quality. 

Pope, McNeil and Cornet would be gone as fast as a fart.