Weekends Football 22/24 April

andykeenan

40 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Score four at Villa Park, yet not a shot on target at Brentford. 

Or at Brighton. Last on target was in 71st minute against us. Mental

I went to Swansea v Middlesboro today, my first football match for ten years (since Villa v Everton)! It was a chaotic 1-1 draw with 2nd half mayhem including lots of woodwork! 😵 I really miss seeing Villa though, I wish it was easier to get a ticket, I've tried several times in the last few years without success.🙁

Edited by robby b

47 minutes ago, robby b said:

I went to Swansea v Middlesboro today, my first football match for ten years (since Villa v Everton)! It was a chaotic 1-1 draw with 2nd half mayhem including lots of woodwork! 😵 I really miss seeing Villa though, I wish it was easier to get a ticket, I've tried several times in the last few years without success.🙁

You ain't missing much right now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You ain't missing much right now!

Maybe I should try again to get a ticket now, while demand is lower! ('Strike while the form is bad' or something like that).

Edited by robby b

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Watched Chelsea a few times recently and I can't say they look that impressive. 

They have a system that stops there own strikers getting chances but I think it has all gone to shit since the sanctions have kicked in as well. 

Seems a lot of people have downed tools 

Chelsea have definitely been affected by the ownership stuff and they look a little weak - I think it's unlikely that both Spurs and Arsenal catch them, but there's still a little chance that they might not get Champions league next year - that'd put the cat amongst the pigeons.

I wonder if Burnley will consider a draw here enough - it'd put Everton into the drop zone with two games in hand, but one of those is Liverpool this afternoon.

Â