Weekends Football 22/24 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Ronaldo 2-1.

Comon haters, the mans a football genius. even in this shite team he manages the goals.

100th premier league goal fairplay to the lad in a difficult week.

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

That is so soft as a pen. If thats a pen then there's a strong argument for the Elanga pen too.

Bumping wrong, pulling over ok it seems. The handball was fortunate too.

No sympathy for Man Utd of course.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Ronaldo 2-1.

Comon haters, the mans a football genius. even in this shite team he manages the goals.

If nothing else, it's impressive for him to make himself available and be able to deliver after what his family have been through this week, I didn't expect him to play so quickly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maguire on the bench and they still shipping goals.

As another poster said, United really do remind me of a much more to expensive US at the moment.

ALL the focus has been invested into attack whilst neglecting the balance in the middle of the park and back.

EDIT: Like us, teams know they are rattled easily and early in games so all you have to do is go gung ho at them/us from the off.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Maguire on the bench and they still shipping goals.

As another poster said, United really do remind me of a much more to expensive US at the moment.

ALL the focus has been invested into attack whilst neglecting the balance in the middle of the park and back.

They spent £155m on Maguire, Verane and Wan Bissaka.

Another £35m on Dalot and Telles.

£190m

Edited by Genie

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

They spent £155m on Maguire, Verane and Wan Bissaka.

Another £35m on Dalot and Telles.

£190m

Fair play, but what have they bought in the middle of the park, who wasn't/isn't attacking minded?

Also I bet in hindsight, they probably now realise, if they had stuck with Moyes, they'd probably be a totally different team 

• Like 1

Â