Weekends Football 22/24 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

So we will play two games against a Burnley fighting for their lives

To be fair, if they win their next one and Everton lose to Liverpool and Chelsea - they might not be in that much of a fight by the first time we play them and they might be safe by the second time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

If it was just a short term view and just trying to get everton over the line, sacking lumpard now and hire Dyche may be a risk worth taking?

I think they could sack lampard and bring in pep and those players still wouldn't give a ****

Deckchairs on the titanic 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

So we will play two games against a Burnley fighting for their lives. They also look a lot better in general post-Dyche.

Haven't Burnley won like 6 games all season? Haven't checked but heard that recently.  If that's the case then I'm not overly concerned at this point. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester overtake Wolves into eighth place before the end of the season. Burnley winning is a bad result for Leeds as well, as now only four points clear of the bottom three, tomorrow v Palace a must win for them really, as after that they play Man City, Arsenal, and Chelsea.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’m getting slightly nervous, we absolutely have to beat Norwich next week to put the question of relegation to bed.

Unbelievable turnarounds for Newcastle and now Burnley.

no reason to be nervous we'll be fine.

• Like 2

Â