Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Honestly have no clue wtf has happened to Leon Bailey.

Everything he is known for and displayed in the past seems to be non existent.

Pace, ball control, finishing, beating a player etc.

It's sad for me to watch.

The curse of Villa.

• Sad 1

I’m notice that Ramsey sit deep compare he play vs Man Utd. I think we need Sub Bailey and allowed Ramsey play advanced roles with Counitho, Marvellous come in for Bailey. 

or McGinnis off Marvellous in, and Bailey off for Buendia, Ramsey will feeling confidence go up cos know Marvellous will cover him, Luiz sit with him so 4-2-3-1.

McGinnis and Bailey both poor today and Konsa hot and cold today. If he carry like this Chamber should take his roles next match.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Honestly have no clue wtf has happened to Leon Bailey.

Everything he is known for and displayed in the past seems to be non existent.

Pace, ball control, finishing, beating a player etc.

It's sad for me to watch.

I'm hoping he's just not fit, because if this is all he's got, that injury has ruined him

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

I’m notice that Ramsey sit deep compare he play vs Man Utd. I think we need Sub Bailey and allowed Ramsey play advanced roles with Counitho, Marvellous come in for Bailey. 

or McGinnis off Marvellous in, and Bailey off for Buendia, Ramsey will feeling confidence go up cos know Marvellous will cover him, Luiz sit with him so 4-2-3-1.

McGinnis and Bailey both poor today and Konsa hot and cold today. If he carry like this Chamber should take his roles next match.

Honestly, bar Mings and Ollie they've all been terrible