Better Call Saul - The Final Season (untagged spoilers!)

Stevo985

I definitely think there may be some overlap with BB. Episodes running concurrently maybe.

I think we'll see Walter and/or Jesse as well. I don't think we'll see much of them, but I think we'll see them.

Don't forget I think we still have the stuff after Breaking Bad to wrap up as well

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Don't forget I think we still have the stuff after Breaking Bad to wrap up as well

Oh yeah I forgot about Gene.

24 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Does anyone have any theories on what happens to Kim? Definitely the most interesting aspect of the show for me at this point. 

Almost certainly dies, imo. That's not based on any hints or no how, just purely that it would be the easiest way to explain why she isn't in BB.

I would have said she'd leave Jimmy as she doesn't want that life, but this season has proved that she actually enjoys that life to an extent, and will stick with Jimmy through a lot. So can't see that happening anymore

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Almost certainly dies, imo. That's not based on any hints or no how, just purely that it would be the easiest way to explain why she isn't in BB.

I would have said she'd leave Jimmy as she doesn't want that life, but this season has proved that she actually enjoys that life to an extent, and will stick with Jimmy through a lot. So can't see that happening anymore

It's definitely probable she dies however I think after the Lalo loose end was tied up without her getting killed, could it be like a Jesse driving off into the sunset style ending for her? Maybe Fring orders her death? 

I’d be very shocked if Kim dies. Really don’t see that happening.

We’ve seen that she grew up in Nebraska and that’s where Gene is post-BB so I reckon she’ll turn up there. Could just be a red herring, of course. 

i have a feeling Kim will use the hoover shop guy to start a new life, ive thought that ever since she looked through someones wallet (cant remeber who's) and saw his business card

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Cant see kim dying. I could see her maybe going prison or leaving jimmy

The great thing about this show is we all know that in the next few episodes the entire cast are going to fall into a giant vat of Oil of Olay yet we will still be surprised about the manner in which it happens.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think Gus will forget that Kim planned to kill him. 

Gus knows Kim was put in that impossible position by Lalo. Otherwise yes I'd agree with you. He knows she will very happily never go near him again now.

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Gus knows Kim was put in that impossible position by Lalo. Otherwise yes I'd agree with you. He knows she will very happily never go near him again now.

True but he might want to make an example of her for even daring to shoot him.  At the same time it tells Mike that if he wants somebody dead nothing Mike can do about it. 

Most likely she just leaves through Gene though. 

47 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

True but he might want to make an example of her for even daring to shoot him.  At the same time it tells Mike that if he wants somebody dead nothing Mike can do about it. 

Nah. She didn't even know who he was, she told them she was sent to shoot that other guy who has a passing resemblance to Gus. 

Gus isn't that kind of character

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You don’t think? I reckon he’s evil.

He’s ruthless. But he’s not someone who would murder a woman who was forced into something by Lalo when she had no idea who she was meant to be killing. 

If she’d known what she was doing and actually wanted him dead then fair enough. But they’re very aware she had no idea who Gus was. And Lalo knew she was never going to get anywhere near Gus to kill him anyway

• Like 1

If they make a better episode of BCS than the last then it'll be mind blowing. That was my favorite episode of the entire series. As for Kim I think she will use the hoover guy to disappear. It doesn't seem like Saul has lost his wife in BB but who knows. Unpopular opinion alert, I want Kim to die

• Like 1

Â