Better Call Saul - The Final Season (untagged spoilers!)

Stevo985

On 31/08/2022 at 18:36, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Rewatching the whole thing again. Even better on 2nd viewing as I can binge it all rather than wait years in between seasons. Always pick up bits you miss first time round too. Already on S4. Recommended to all 👌

Currently rewatching, just up to Nacho’s final scene. Still intrigued by Mike saying “do it” as he has Bolsa at gunpoint (as somebody else posted). Great to watch from the beginning over a shorter period of time as you forget less. Mike’s relationship with Nacho dates back to when Mike did security for that weedy rich guy, clearly has some respect for Nacho.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, chappy said:

Currently rewatching, just up to Nacho’s final scene. Still intrigued by Mike saying “do it” as he has Bolsa at gunpoint (as somebody else posted). Great to watch from the beginning over a shorter period of time as you forget less. Mike’s relationship with Nacho dates back to when Mike did security for that weedy rich guy, clearly has some respect for Nacho.

It’s such a small thing, but the way Mike reacts and says “No…I’ll do it.” when he’s told they’ve gotta rough up Nacho to make it look realistic. A real salt in the wounds moment for him.

• Like 2

One of my favourite parts of the show, just because it’s so understated, was that all through the seasons, Jimmy/Saul had terrible dress sense and was always rescued by Kim, and after she left him, he just got more and more gaudy as she wasn’t there to tell him to not wear what he was wearing.

• 2 weeks later...

So Gus batted for other side? I actually got the impression he was asexual. 

The part where Mike goes to see Nacho's father and tells him what's become of his son was really poignant without resorting to sentimentality. Jonathan Banks played Mike's conflicted nature to perfection. 

12 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

So Gus batted for other side? I actually got the impression he was asexual. 

The part where Mike goes to see Nacho's father and tells him what's become of his son was really poignant without resorting to sentimentality. Jonathan Banks played Mike's conflicted nature to perfection. 

It was hinted earlier his partner that was killed by Hector was his lover and thats why he hated the Salamancas so much and was driven for revenge

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It was hinted earlier his partner that was killed by Hector was his lover and thats why he hated the Salamancas so much and was driven for revenge

Makes sense. Gus Fring, has to be up there with all the other great small screen characters. 

Â