Better Call Saul - The Final Season (untagged spoilers!)

Stevo985

9 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

It’s actually better than I was expecting, very much looks like this will overtake breaking bad for me.

I already rate BCS higher than BB, the writing and characters are much better. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I thought the same but it still needs to nail the final season to cement it, it certainly looks like it’s doing that.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

20 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I thought the same but it still needs to nail the final season to cement it, it certainly looks like it’s doing that.

It's all the same to me and I wouldn't change a thing about any of it, it's a masterpiece.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Away at the moment, Will watch first night back. Hope my fears for Kim are unfounded and I had the confidence of @Mark Albrighton

Haha while I hope I’m correct, my theory isn’t fool proof.

I’m an idiot so this will be probably be wrong, but will spoiler anyway. My hunch that Folly is alluding to in a nutshell -

Spoiler

Saul doesn’t seem to be particularly mournful when we first meet him in Breaking Bad, so that leads me to think Kim hasn’t been killed. Maybe she’s just left him. 

However, I suppose she could be killed without Saul knowing. Maybe they go their separate ways and she’s killed later through reprisals. And it’s not exactly clear how far away from the start of BB the series will leave us. Maybe he’d have mourned her prior to us meeting him in BB, but to me it comes across like we’re catching up to the original series at a very quick rate.

I’m more fearful for the safety of Nacho.

Haven’t watched the first two episodes yet. School holidays means dad duties have taken priority. Will catch up hopefully by the end of the week.

• Like 2

Trying not to read this thread to avoid anything remotely spoiler-ish. Looking forward to it terribly. Torn between saving up and binging or starting it tonight. I’ll probably cave in and watch it tonight. 

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Trying not to read this thread to avoid anything remotely spoiler-ish. Looking forward to it terribly. Torn between saving up and binging or starting it tonight. I’ll probably cave in and watch it tonight. 

If you save it for a complete season binge, you will need to live in a cave to avoid spoilers over the coming weeks, it's huge and will be all over SM etc, just go for it.

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If you save it for a complete season binge, you will need to live in a cave to avoid spoilers over the coming weeks, it's huge and will be all over SM etc, just go for it.

Yep. I’ll inevitably watch it as soon as Zen jr. is asleep tonight. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BOF said:

Surely you don't come in here unless you've seen the most recent episodes? I wouldn't risk it anyway.

Yeah that's usually how these threads work. I did think about suggesting it in the OP but I thought given I started the thread after the first 2 were available it was a bit risky

But in the spirit of it

Spoiler

I thought it was slightly poor writing to make Hector so willing to shake Gus' hand, basically giving away the fact Lalo is still alive. Hector is clever and canny enough in past episodes to have played the role of grieving uncle and kept the charade going and thereby keeping Lalo's very much aliveness a surprise to those who least needed to know.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, choffer said:

Is this final season all-in-one or are they doing a Part A followed by a Part B months later?

I read that it's in 2 parts.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, El Zen said:

I was going to save it, but the amount of social meeja and general pop culture I'd have to try and avoid, and not contribute to, and just generally risk stumbling across stuff by accident thereby ruining my eventual enjoyment made me say 'f*ck it' and just dive in. Get in on the ground floor.

• Like 3

Â