Better Call Saul - The Final Season (untagged spoilers!)

Stevo985

17 minutes ago, phily85 said:

Thanks for that 

Seems I havnt really forgotten anything then just assumed I had

the missing pieces will  be filled in  future episodes hopefully.

And just got to say wow what an episodes today's was

Lalo knows that Jimmy lied to him about what happened on the way back.

He wants to know all the details.

1 hour ago, JB said:

Jimmy/Saul was Lalo’s lawyer in his murder charge and went to collect $7m bail money from the twins at the border. He got ambushed by mercenaries sent by Bolsonaro (I think)

Bolsa.  ( Who was trying to keep Lalo in prison)

Bolsonaro is a Brazilian President .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow poor howard. Kind of felt sorry for him. 

Absolutely. He seems the Skylar of this show. Fans seem to dislike them at first because they're standing in the way of the main character but ultimately you realise they're not the bad guy and the guy we root for is, and their life gets **** or ended because of them. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Was that the bottle that had the top from a previous episode when they raided his house?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Was that the bottle that had the top from a previous episode when they raided his house?

Yep. First episode we see the cap of the bottle in the gutter after their house has (presumably) been raided

• Like 1

I think this shows got better by the season. I wasnt that keen on the first couple was way too slow for me. But the last two have been very good. I still prefer BB but thata not to say i dont like this show too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Absolutely. He seems the Skylar of this show. Fans seem to dislike them at first because they're standing in the way of the main character but ultimately you realise they're not the bad guy and the guy we root for is, and their life gets **** or ended because of them. 

Not at all. Howard has always been enjoyable to watch as the enemy of Jimmy.

Skylar was an annoying bint. See also Wendy in Ozark (although that could just be the actress and her voice?)

Edited by fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Not at all. Howard has always been enjoyable to watch as the enemy of Jimmy.

Skylar was an annoying bint. See also Wendy in Ozark (although that could just be the actress and her voice?)

Yeah I think Wendy is meant to be annoying.

But the actress is obviously good at that kind of role. She was Truman's "wife" in the Truman show. Who was also incredibly annoying

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But the actress is obviously good at that kind of role. She was Truman's "wife" in the Truman show. Who was also incredibly annoying

Oh yeah, she's definitely supposed to be annoying in Ozark so I'll let her off for that as the character. She was pretty annoying in Love Actually too, not sure I've seen much else. Mystic River apparently but can't remember her in it, nor the film much.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, chappy said:

So is there a mid season break now? What a way to go out, if so! Brilliant episode with a great ending.

Yeah back in July!

I prefer BCS. BB was pure blockbuster entertainment, but BCS is more artistic.

• Like 2

On 26/05/2022 at 07:21, DCJonah said:

It was the top from the alcohol they drank while her and Jimmy did a scam together in season 2 that she kept as a memento - it represents Kim’s connection to scams and criminality, she can’t let it go because it’s what gives her the most pleasure. 

Edited by a m ole

So good.

Not sure if the private investigator being in on it with Kim and Jimmy fitted too well, but it was all explained.

Lalo is brilliant. So threatening but cheerful most of the time.

That last scene when Lalo shoots Howard really makes Lalos character so well written and well acted. I liked the Howard character. Still sad about Nacho.

Can't wait for the next epsiodes to be released. I only started watching when all this 7 episodes was released.

On 26/05/2022 at 09:10, Stevo985 said:

The Truman Show is so well written, and her character is great in that. Annoying as ****, absolutely, but really well done.

• Like 2

Been avoiding this thread, as I’ve postponed watching the final season’s episodes until we got a good way in. 

I‘ve now watched the first seven episodes of season six.

****ing hell.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
Removed spoiler as not required
  • Like 2

Â