New kits 22/23

sne

5 hours ago, sne said:

Aesthetically I do not in these cases.

Mmm-hmm, we could be sponsored by the Tontons Macoutes but they'd still get some leeway from me if they colour-match to the kit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sne said:

bochum_2022_2023_away_kit_c.jpegbochum_2022_2023_away_kit_b.jpeg

Mizuno were a fairly common brand in the UK in the mid to late 90s iirc, I definitely had a few pairs of trainers from them, havnt seen anything made by them in years

What happened to reebok aswel? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sne said:

:crylaugh:

newcastle_united_2022_2023_third_kit_a.jpgnewcastle_united_2022_2023_third_kit_h.jpeg

Take away from the obvious - the materials on the cuff collar and then the print for the sponsor don't match which to me results in a slight difference in the colour as the sponosr has a shine to it, as a result its not as clean as it could be and then they couldn't get their sleeve sponsor to play the game making it look even more out of place, the PLs purple logo wont help either 

Actually think with a different colour (maybe even black) that could make for a nice shirt, as it is the green isn't very nice 

Then on to the obvious... Absolute **** words removed... The PL should be ashamed and embarrassed, they've been properly mugged off, off course they're owned by the government, perhaps more worrying should be Boris sticking his nose in but nothings surprising with that clown anymore, the whole thing stinks and this is them laughing about it

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Mizuno were a fairly common brand in the UK in the mid to late 90s iirc, I definitely had a few pairs of trainers from them, havnt seen anything made by them in years

What happened to reebok aswel? 

I had a really good pair of mizuno trainers when I was about 14/15, really comfortable, as always Rob will know more than me on this but they're still active in Japan but I think of them with badminton above all else then a bit of table tennis and golf

Edit - reebok got bought out by someone big (Nike or Adidas) and then ventured off in to gym clothes and cross fit, they still do trainers which I know because the wife likes them but to me they always do the wrong retro "classics" range, they aren't the classics of the late 90s

Edited by villa4europe

7 hours ago, turnbull said:

If you think that's bad, check out the new PSG kit. 

Then look at Southampton which I still don't think is particularly nice but gets right what psg get wrong, especially integration of the sponsor 

Â