New kits 22/23

sne

Forest Green are about to become my local team. They have sustainable kits party made from bamboo and coffee grounds. I’d like us to go in a similar direction even if it pisses off some of the fans. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Forest Green are about to become my local team. They have sustainable kits party made from bamboo and coffee grounds. I’d like us to go in a similar direction even if it pisses off some of the fans. 

Why would that piss of anyone? 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

I think this is disgraceful, and a terrible waste of bamboo and coffee grounds. What even IS a kits party? Woke bullshit. Just sell your kits in a shop like rest of us! 🖕

On 25/06/2022 at 15:03, The_Steve said:

Crayon Palce FC

crystal_palace_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeg

What bugs me most about this is the fact it's a repeated pattern that repeats itself at least 3 times during the length of the kit, despite trying to be an example of something drawn free hand. 

Could the designer really not be arsed to make a pattern that was the full length of the shirt. Just did a third, then copy pasted it the rest of the way. Shoddy.

57 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That barca kit could have worked with some of the dark blue off the home shirt but as it is with he black and whatever that is on the collar it doesn't 

The “map” shirts rarely look good, imo. The third kit we had a couple of years ago that was supposed to highlight the different areas around Brum just looked like a used rag. There’s too much detail involved to make it look nice

Have Venezia released their kits yet? Their photos are usually rather eye catching 🙂. Only kit release that matters apart from us. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Have Venezia released there kits yet? Their photos are usually rather eye catching 🙂. Only kit release that matters apart from us. 

cover-venezia(1).jpg

cant wait

🫠

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

Bolton with a contender for worst sponsor logo. Also takes up 50% of the kit :D 

bolton_wanderers_2022_2023_home_kit_a.jpeg

Bochum getting it right 

bochum_2022_2023_away_kit_c.jpegbochum_2022_2023_away_kit_b.jpeg

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sne said:

Bolton with a contender for worst sponsor logo. Also takes up 50% of the kit :D 

bolton_wanderers_2022_2023_home_kit_a.jpeg

Bochum getting it right 

bochum_2022_2023_away_kit_c.jpegbochum_2022_2023_away_kit_b.jpeg

Think prefer the Bolton sponsor over some landlords like Vonovia

Â