Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

Yeah just heard it on 5 live. Guess Ten Haag is searching for false 9 CF but he's well into his 30s, been playing China and mid table Serie A last few seasons and was a disruptive element in dressing room at Stoke and West Ham.

Says it all nowadays that Man. City can just go and get Haaland in a few weeks for a decent fee and their neighbours are now scrambling around trying to sign mid table forwards in their mid 30s.

Why? Wolves have depth problems and he's captain and a key player isn't he? 

I know they've moved away from 3 at the back but still surprised they'll sell him 

Long year for wolves I think unless uncle Jorge gifts them some Portuguese 17 year olds that aren't ready 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Says it all nowadays that Man. City can just go and get Haaland in a few weeks for a decent fee and their neighbours are now scrambling around trying to sign mid table forwards in their mid 30s.

Was Haaland a decent fee?

If you believe he cost anywhere near 60mil do I have some information for you

3 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Was Haaland a decent fee?

If you believe he cost anywhere near 60mil do I have some information for you

What’s the news?

He had a relatively low buy out clause in his last contract. 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

What’s the news?

About £10m to his dad £15m+ to raiola, who knows what kind of a bonus 

It was all rumoured to be near the same again, £60m to Dortmund £60m to everyone else 

The point remains valid though, City did it before last season even officially ended, utd are making a right mess of it

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

Just now, Genie said:

What’s the news?

42mil in agent fees because Riola is/was his agent too. In some bizarre world the 100 mil they've paid is still relatively cheap. But it's not the reported 60, either way.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rino8 said:

42mil in agent fees because Riola is/was his agent too. In some bizarre world the 100 mil they've paid is still relatively cheap. But it's not the reported 60, either way.

Where is the £42m in additional fees confirmed?

Just now, Genie said:

Where is the £42m in additional fees confirmed?

Forbes, it's pretty widely available if you Google it. Looks like his dad got a massive chunk too.

It was circulating loads before he signed, when he met with barca etc 

Don't know about riaola and what happened there cos of him dying but city definitley chucked money at his team

All that said though even if they've ended up paying around £120m for him I still think they'll have him for 10 years, hell score a silly amount of goals and he's a better signing than Harry Kane for £160m last summer would have been 

2 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Forbes, it's pretty widely available if you Google it. Looks like his dad got a massive chunk too.

I dare say they (agent and father) got a good chunk of money but few people will know how much. Forbes just says “reported” but doesn’t give a source. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

It was circulating loads before he signed, when he met with barca etc 

Don't know about riaola and what happened there cos of him dying but city definitley chucked money at his team

All that said though even if they've ended up paying around £120m for him I still think they'll have him for 10 years, hell score a silly amount of goals and he's a better signing than Harry Kane for £160m last summer would have been 

Yeah, at £100m he’d be a bargain and compared to Kane at what was being banded around it’s pretty much a gift.

Edited by Genie

Feels like it will be a season of Roy Keane desperately trying to find any minimal fault in Haaland's game because of who his Dad is, they'll be a few memes on what he says before too long.

Think Man. City will win league by 10 + points this season.

Edited by VillaChris

Â