The rising cost of living

StefanAVFC

11 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Anyone going to West Ham this season better start saving now!

Welcome to london £4.50 for a **** coke. They can kiss my back passage.

I rarely buy anythinv from central london or east london as they are double the price

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Standard captive audience / London weighting prices I'd have thought

Yup, about the same as you pay at most big music venues now as well. Still outrageous

I dare say VP won't be much cheaper next weekend

Just popped out to get some salad. Noticed that the packs of salad tomatoes now contain 4 instead of 6. 

Not only are they putting up prices, they are also downsizing what we get. 

36 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just popped out to get some salad. Noticed that the packs of salad tomatoes now contain 4 instead of 6. 

It's called shrinkflation. 

41 minutes ago, av1 said:

According to significant consumer research, shoppers are more content to pay the same price for less than pay more for the same.  

Just keep an eye on your toilet roll 🤔

11 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

According to significant consumer research, shoppers are more content to pay the same price for less than pay more for the same.  

Just keep an eye on your toilet roll 🤔

Yeah, watch the price per shit go up through the roof

4-FD8-B6-C2-8-FBB-4-E3-E-BCB7-D781-DC7-B

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 2

I used to be quite blasé when buying stuff for the kids when out for the day, last Thursday I went to the Tower of London with my two youngest, my son wanted ice cream (4.80 a scoop) and I said yes you can have ice cream.....in 15 mins from the Tesco Express down the road.

Saying that I did get stitched up for the worlds most expensive packet of M&Ms from the store on Leicester Square.

3 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

I used to be quite blasé when buying stuff for the kids when out for the day, last Thursday I went to the Tower of London with my two youngest, my son wanted ice cream (4.80 a scoop) and I said yes you can have ice cream.....in 15 mins from the Tesco Express down the road.

Saying that I did get stitched up for the worlds most expensive packet of M&Ms from the store on Leicester Square.

I’m also reigning in my spending on stuff like that. Fifa points for the lad all but stopped (apart from today as it’s his birthday).

Less eating out or take aways now. Other bits and bobs I’d usually buy without thinking I’m not bothering with. Trying to get ahead of the curve and put some money in the bank as

RemoteFatalAtlanticridleyturtle-size_res

• Like 1

Â