Weekends Football 4/6 January

andykeenan

27 minutes ago, chappy said:

Me reading through 10 pages and seeing nobody has called out that it says ‘January’ in the thread title

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488640fhdq99yh6e30pgz7

Can't believe I missed that 🙁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

About average for these two teams, Burnley had 22% possession at home, very poor, still better then Watford though who only managed 18% possession, poor teams.

Where was the other 60% of possession? Ball in the air or out of play?

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I’ve switched off due to the overly sycophantic commentary in favour of  Liverplop… 

Hope you didn't miss "the excellent connection between Liverpool and there fans"

What does that even mean ? - they have unlimited funds and get very generous decisions - no wonder the fans are happy.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Couldn't watch it as busy but had radio on near the end and even Michael Owen is saying certain clubs just get the majority of the decisions go there way. It's not even a debate any more IMO.

Anyway, same on there, all they wanted to talk about was Harvey Elliot, how great Liverpool are and well done plop for taking the FA cup seriously at long last.

It's all about money, clicks, likes, hits etc.

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Hope you didn't miss "the excellent connection between Liverpool and there fans"

What does that even mean ? - they have unlimited funds and get very generous decisions - no wonder the fans are happy.

Getting their moneys worth on their £500 family day trip

Â