andykeenan

Well done Norwich, they are chanting Deano, Deano, got something in my eye 👁 

Got to be honest that Rashica is really quite good 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Well done Norwich, they are chanting Deano, Deano, got something in my eye 👁 

Got to be honest that Rashica is really quite good 

You will be singing a different tuna when we play em. 

• Haha 1

Could do with one of these teams winning today, a Watford win would probably be the worst for Newcastle, but a Burnley win would be better than a draw. Trouble is neither look like scoring, apart from Burnley clearing one off the line I'm not sure if there's been a shot on target or if either keeper have had a shot to save. Watched the first half an hour of Swansea v Blackburn, and there was more quality and compsure in that game.

19 hours ago, useless said:

I don't really get the 'can't believe we lost to United' type comments, they weren't in bad form when we played them and haven't been in bad form since. They've only lost one of the last ten in the league, and are fourth in the table over the same amount of games, only Liverpool and Man City have taken more points in that spell. Yes we could have beat them if things had have gone our way, but it's not as if we lost to some rubbish team that we should have been beating.

To be fair they should have won that game against boro b y 4 or 5 goals 

30 minutes ago, penguin said:

Norwich seem to have fit some form.

Cant decide what result I want from Watford/Burnley. Whatever is worse for Newcastle 🤣

Thats I look at all the results for the bottom 6, anything positive for Norwich and anything negative for Newcastle. Fans of every club want to see them down.

• Like 2

Just watched back that handball goal against Man U. I would destroy McGuire if I was his manager. Captain,  Pro footballer?? He puts his hands up for handball like its been called, I hate it when players do that, had no idea where the ball was going and they score. Play to the whistle for **** sake.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just watched back that handball goal against Man U. I would destroy McGuire if I was his manager. Captain,  Pro footballer?? He puts his hands up for handball like its been called, I hate it when players do that, had no idea where the ball was going and they score. Play to the whistle for **** sake.

He is an overrated square headed oaf.

Â