Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Looked like a right proper Villa kit to me today in the flesh. 

Why are so many people down on Castore. Is it because they are a new brand and not Nike or Adidas that so many on here seem to covert? 

Its 100% that

Mad how many fans would take a Nike or Adidas generic Sunday league template over a less fancied brand at least putting some work in

Nike and Adidas don't produce a better product than kappas Pro shirt, the design is up for debate but the actual quality of the material isn't even close 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Its 100% that

Mad how many fans would take a Nike or Adidas generic Sunday league template over a less fancied brand at least putting some work in

Nike and Adidas don't produce a better product than kappas Pro shirt, the design is up for debate but the actual quality of the material isn't even close 

Yep, people forget that Nike treated us like shit last time, releasing jerseys way into the start of the season

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

Agreed. Having to Google what something means after seeing it five times should only be a requirement for Christopher Nolan movies.

What if people can search, drive, smile, but smile within the search and the drive and maybe drive before they search or drive while they search and smile before they drive?

spacer.png

This shirt reminds me of the 2010/11 FxPro shirt with the weird way it seems to hang off the players' bodies and the comically large sponsor logo with the tagline below it.

Edited by Keyblade

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

This shirt reminds me of the 2010/11 FxPro shirt with the weird way it seems to hang off the players' bodies and the comically large sponsor logo with the tagline below it.

They look loose fitting, but we've also just had 3 years of Kappa, so the difference is dramatic. 

I'm fine with the shirt. I'm even getting over the cringey slogan. 

It'll be the last shirt with the current badge, so I'll hold off. 

I think its a great shirt and hopefully mine arrives in Australia before i go to the perth game against Man u.

Really looking forward to seeing the other shirts revealed.

It really feels like exciting times are ahead with the club at the moment.

It's just nice to see us have a shirt not emblazed with Gambling sponsors to be honest.

I fell into the online trap last year and nearly wrecked my life. I'm a huge sports in general fan and gambling is thrown in your face everytime you watch, attend or listen to an event. 

Well done Villa, I am sure we are probably tied into a gambling company somewhere along the line, but to have a kit without it is a step in the right direction. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

It's just nice to see us have a shirt not emblazed with Gambling sponsors to be honest.

I fell into the online trap last year and nearly wrecked my life. I'm a huge sports in general fan and gambling is thrown in your face everytime you watch, attend or listen to an event. 

Well done Villa, I am sure we are probably tied into a gambling company somewhere along the line, but to have a kit without it is a step in the right direction. 

100% when you look at how clubs like Everton have gone back to gambling firms I will take Cazoo and their bigger logo. I just hope the sleeve sponsor this year isn’t some weird white label gambling firm. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

100% when you look at how clubs like Everton have gone back to gambling firms I will take Cazoo and their bigger logo. I just hope the sleeve sponsor this year isn’t some weird white label gambling firm. 

It's project B6 on the sleeve, which is absolutely brilliant 👏

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

5 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

It's project B6 on the sleeve, which is absolutely brilliant 👏

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I’m not sure that’s true. Thought it’s a strange idea of a joke.

It’s definitely photoshopped, but whether it’s going to be the sleeve sponsor is still up in the air