Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Khizzy said:

The announcement says the Home kit will be unveiled ahead of the Australia tour so I can only assume we will turn up against Walsall in our away strip. 

Probably be the baby shit brown Kappa training top from last year with a Castore logo slapped on that Fanatics will sell as an exclusive pre-season match shirt to commemorate playing Walsall again for the low low price of £675.

I know that was said in jest, but they actually also said the away kit would be revealed a in the coming months, suggesting it will be after the home.... so presumably won't even be used on tour. 

Edited by MrBlack

13 minutes ago, Villa_Stateside said:

It’s not changed with him as haven’t really produced him as came from Fleetwood a year ago. So i not sure that has changed. We still not great at developing our own talents for awhile. Unfortunately i think our own players have suffered injurys in important moments of development. 

It’s great we attracting this level of Talent just like we did Gareth barry. 

31 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Think we played last pre-season’s first friendly in training gear

Nope we played in our New kit. 

Just now, AV82 said:

Say what you will but I think the training gear looks smart on the players.

It looks fine, it’s well fitting sports gear on an athlete with a Villa badge on. It’s harder to make it look terrible. The problem is it costs them about £1 to make.

1 hour ago, AV82 said:

Say what you will but I think the training gear looks smart on the players.

i think so too

would like them to do a white one with claret sponsor and logos, feels almost inevitable that they will at some point (as well as a black one) will be interesting to see what the plan is, kappa had pre season training gear 

and then when that goes below £30 in the sale i will get it