Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

14 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

We are never ever ever ever getting into the top six in my lifetime. I've come to accept that we are basically just cannon fodder and filler for the league.

Don't give up.

Decent chance Newcastle do it this season and they've spent much less than us. And have our former left back playing for them.

They do have a decent PL coach though, so we'll need that.

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

Anyone from Betis that could interest us? They aren’t able to register their new signings I haven’t properly looked at their squad but maybe a bargain to be looked at? 

William Carvalho keeps getting linked to prem clubs, must be about 30 now. Think Forest were linked a few weeks ago.

If we didn't have endless number 10s I'd love someone like Nabil Fekir who nearly signed for Liverpool in 2019.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

We are never ever ever ever getting into the top six in my lifetime. I've come to accept that we are basically just cannon fodder and filler for the league.

Piss flaps either you are showing your age ( Under 16 - ) or you've forgotten the " glory days " of MON et Al.

Keep the faith 😎

So apparently Buendia has liked a post showing de Tomas' best goals, posted from a Villa fan account 🤔

I scrolled through the likes and saw his account there, could be just out of appreciation.

Edited by Rustibrooks
  • Like 1

Interesting. Buendia I assume played against him in La Liga so probably knows him. Curious he's scrolling throught RDT goal reels in Bodymoor heath changing room after training....

He will surely sell one of Ings/Watkins if this happens so would actually like to see it and RDT goal record is really good in La Liga (not so much Benfica when he went there).

Edited by VillaChris

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

@nick76 I cried on your post because of the tweeter the bullshitter. Means Raul de Tomas most likely won’t be coming to us. 

I just need a ray of hope, I’m clutching at straws as I’m trying to get excited before I get to the Holte End on Saturday.

• Like 1

Why would Gerrard be interested in a fourth striker who is only 5'10"? Why would he want to spend multi millions on adding another 'small' player to the squad?

30 plus crosses against Bournemouth to our 5'10" and 5'11" strikers who were bullied off the ball in the inevitable PL way.

3 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

We finally got a crumb of news 🤣

Well a bad tweeter really and then Marcia news referencing him in their article and thinking it could be right because his club have already got a replacement in.

I’m clutching at straws 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Don't give up.

Decent chance Newcastle do it this season and they've spent much less than us. And have our former left back playing for them.

They do have a decent PL coach though, so we'll need that.

I really can’t agree with this at all, they have a couple of good players but no depth. They are riding the high from last season but I can’t see it continuing long 

14 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well a bad tweeter really and then Marcia news referencing him in their article and thinking it could be right because his club have already got a replacement in.

I’m clutching at straws 😭

Don’t worry I’m the same right now anything I see I’m hoping it’s true except for the Barkley links 🤮

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never even realised he was still Managing!

Thats one manager that genuinely looks like he’s been brought back from the dead! seriously the guy looks about 400 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Piss flaps either you are showing your age ( Under 16 - ) or you've forgotten the " glory days " of MON et Al.

Keep the faith 😎

I'm nearly 40 if that helps. 2008 is a long time ago. The rules are different for us than they were back then.

• Like 1