Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

10 hours ago, thabucks said:

Yannick Carrassco latest bit of clickbait … Although who knows nowadays and they’ll play on this & agents use our name over the coming weeks. At this rate we’ll be pretty much down when the window officially opens. #Prepared 

No doubt a good player but I always wonder about the character of players that go to China so early in their career when they are good enough to play at highest level. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Spent last season at Venezia. 

Not sure how he played though.

2nd relegation in a row as well. He played a lot

His disciplinary record was awful

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's happened to Ampadu?

Has he left Chelsea permanently yet?

I remember at one point he was extremely highly rated as a CDM/CB hybrid.

Has he gone to shite since he shaved off his Mane?

Was on loan at Venezia last season who got relegated but he started most weeks.

Think him not doing much at Sheffield United has lowered perceptions but he is young still and shows his quality for Wales.

Getting someone like him in as development signing would block progress of Tim.

• Like 1

Don't know enough about Dybala to know if he's worth this kind of money. All I know is that he used to be a FIFA wonderkid and highly rated.

Tottenham turn down chance to sign Paulo Dybala after the Argentine, 28, demanded £280,000 a week to join on a free transfer after his contract expires at Juventus this month

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10883467/Tottenham-turn-chance-sign-Paulo-Dybala-Argentine-28-demanded-280-000-week.html

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't know enough about Dybala to know if he's worth this kind of money. All I know is that he used to be a FIFA wonderkid and highly rated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10883467/Tottenham-turn-chance-sign-Paulo-Dybala-Argentine-28-demanded-280-000-week.html

Too inconsistent for us for sure. He'll also probably only be able to play in the same position as Coutinho and Buendia.

Hopefully Utd do something daft and sign him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

the sun are now trying to push this… I suspect we are barely interested in this one… smells a bit Newcastle to me 

We know it’s a lie, he’s not South American

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Left field enough I kind of believe it. Even if it's from The Mirror

So is a wizard down the left wing and has a few magic tricks up his sleeve 😂

• Thanks 1

Quick few mins on Google says:

20yo French Left Back.

2 Goals 3 Assists in 28 apps this season. (21 starts, 7 sub). 1923mins equivalent to 21 full games, so decent for a 20yo.

WhoScored rating of 6.76 doesn't mean loads but that's decent, very slightly above average. Comparable to Ramsey, Luiz (both 6.77), Buendia (6.75) and Mings (6.74).

FbRef: 

spacer.png

WhoScored overview:

- Strengths: Crossing, Holding onto the Ball, Key Passes, Set Pieces, Concentration, Blocks

Weaknesses: Aerial Duels

Edited by HalfTimePost

The FBRef looks good. Passing, progressive fullback who is happy to carry it forward  and must be quite energetic to be that high up for Pressures.

End product seems OK for a young LB with 3 Assists too.

Not a lot to dislike from the stats imo. Anybody seen him?